I hate parties.
I'm in the middle of one that my parents are hosting.
There will be another one tomorrow that was unexpected.
Damn.
I eat too much and don't socialize enough.
Mood today is fluctuating. Still down most of the time but it perked up a little in design class.
I may not do food recaps...if interested just read on MFP (but why would you be?) I'll only share what I feel like doing. It seems pointless doing food recaps.
Or I may just do them without the numbers and just post total intake.
Stuffed to the brim today with delicious yet fattening and evil foods.
Homemade potato fruit salad, edamame beans, lychee mochi ice cream (I love these way too much), homemade spring rolls and my favorite prunes. (for now, then again we are just halfway through the party)
Good luck to me. Over 1000 calories.
Update: Lamb chop and more prunes.
More prunes equal extreme diarrhea. Several times.
I'm the only one happy to be having diarrhea. Again, not right in the head.
Sammy:
Since a kid fruit has been my favorite part of dinner :P
I don't think I can eat above my gram limit - they're fairly heavy.
Parties are frustrating because people keep urging me to eat and I just think just this once, it's a party and I eat too much all the time.
Mono diets are hard for me. Mostly because my parents make me drink soup and stuff. I try though. I think once a week would be good?
Your comments are always heartwarming, sweetie.
I don't think I should do ice cream monos. I'm worried because I don't know which ice cream flavor to choose or having more than one flavor.
Probably not - I'm okay with certain people. I'd say my brother, Professor P (she's not a really touchy feely person so she'd have good reasons for doing so) and Karl. People I feel comfortable around, really. That means I'm not comfortable around my other friends. Or my mother. Yup.
Different how? I'd say good different but you may say bad different. You're good to me :)
Lets all hope then, that the cloak lifts soon.
Rest more, dear.
Love,
Christie
are you not done with school yet?
ReplyDeletei avoid parties. i just sit upstairs when my parents are hosting one. i stick around for 1-2 hours and then i just go like whatever, go upstairs and do whatever the hell i was doing.
darling we can't your MFP diary unless you change your diary settings from "private" to "public." :3
you're not the only one happy to be having diarrhoea. i'd take laxatives every day if i wouldn't have built up a tolerance to them. as i'm not eating as much as usual at the moment, i only take some every 2-3 days instead of my usual every other day sort of thing.
i wouldn't come near a lot of fruits if i can.
i'm glad. i'm one of those people that can easily eat above their limit.
i either don't eat at all during a party or i eat too much. nowadays, it's not eating much. i've come to detest most homemade treats. i like canned crap that my parents always see me with.
i think it's because i've constantly had too much of the same thing. we'd have a buffet around Eid that includes eating the same damn stuff all over again. the only things that used to be worth having was the Chinese-style noodles (thick egg noodles with loads of veg and soy sauce), but now, i don't like Chinese style noodles for some reason. not sure why. so yeah.
but today, they're making loads of goodies. creme caramel, homemade chocolate pudding with shaved Cadbury flake on top, homemade pizzas, homemade Kiri filled cheese pasties, homemade cinnamon rolls with loads of icing on top.
yeah. most people wouldn't advise monoing for long periods of time. the girls that do it every day end up plateauing or something or rather.
ice-cream monos are easy. have between 1-1.5L of ice-cream. the more you stick to one flavour, the better the chances you are of losing. any flavour without any pieces will do. i don't lose with ice-cream and/or yoghurt monos because of my lactose intolerance. i would have to eat very little to lose on it. i.e. i can eat 1200 calories of yoghurt and gain weight but i can also eat 2000+ calories of chocolate and lose on it. makes no sense.
that's sad you don't feel comfortable about your other friends and your mother. i am genuinely a touchy person.
good different. :) don't worry. i'm a narcissist at heart. except for when i'm feeling low.
and thank you. i have been resting.
-Sam Lupin