The monster of calories.
I had 2 slices.
Totalling up to 620cals, 52g carbs, 24g fat and 4g sugar.
Add it with the seafood fettucine that I love (1/2 cup): 146cals, 12.6g carbs, 4.9g fat and 0g sugar
It was surprising how little the amount of carbs was compared to my expectations.
Add on half a zongzi 138cals, 19.5g carbs, 5g fat and 0g sugar.
Still in my range for the HSGD: 800 cals.
Total food intake: 904cals, 84.1g carbs, 33.9g fat and 4g sugar.
Hmmm that's good - I went over my limit but I worked out and burned 270cals on the treadmill. It was tiring but gratifying.
So my net intake would be 634cals yay!
I'm glad I stayed within my limits.
Although I do feel quite stuffed from pizza.
I fainted last night. I probably ate too much. :(
Stomachaches tend to lead to fainting in my case. My mother thinks it's my low blood pressure.
It may just be exam stress getting to me - my exams start tomorrow morning. Good luck to me because I take English Literature classes therefore I have no idea how I am supposed to take the first language exam :/
No one taught us. I did ask a friend of mine for tips though.
I found this so this will be thinspo for the day I hope it cheers you up! XD
Comment reply:
Cursum Perficio: You sleep for 9 hours a day! I sleep for 7 hours at most on weekends and 5 at most on weekdays! I don't know whether to be amazed or horrified or jealous! My body is so used to my sleeping schedule I can't even sleep well on holidays though :(
Sam: HSGD is fairly easy, I'd say.
Yeah, although I had neither read the book nor seen the movie. I read a little about it online but not specifically into any characters. (I'm a lazy butt and I'd probably read it after exams...probably.)
Exercise will be easier for these 2 weeks because exams = school ends at noon (more or less)
The zongzi? It's nice :) but really heavy.
Ah, okay. I still see links to your post on my blogger homepage but I can't click on them XD I'm happy you're back though. I don't think I'll ever delete my posts because I don't like to erase the past - every post is a memory for me.
Aw thanks you're lovely too :)
Yeah, I kinda went through most of your fanfic :P
My family always tells me to smile more :) here's a smile for you. I usually smile a lot at school so that everyone would think that I'm stupid and naive and happy and therefore I tend to use up the 'smiles' quota of my day and sulk at home. (of course my classmates still sometimes see the darker, depressed side of me)
You're welcome! (You really aren't though) (I mean, you aren't fat, not that you aren't welcome. I just realized how that sounded)
I don't do grocery shopping but there are several convenience stores on my way home. Which poses a problem for me. I try not to buy a lot but I always end up doing so and dumping half of it into the trash. And then I've wasted money that I could've saved to buy clothes. Or laxatives (I've never used them, are they any good?)
Everyone's used to your lovely comments!
Where can one get protein shakes? At the supermarket? I'd like to try them if I ever go on a keto diet.
I like cheese but only certain kinds. My favorite are brie, smoked cheddar and mozzarella (ugh fatty though)
I love honey roasted almonds too but they are usually coated in sugar :/ and the smoked salmon ones.
That's about it for today everyone :)
Love,
Christie :)


Yep, nine hours. If I sleep for less I'm low all day long and also I won't lose weight: I usually wake up at 4am for a quick peepee break. Sometimes I weigh myself and then go back to bed for some more sleep. When I wake up again I have another bathroom break and then weigh myself, and I will have lost more weight since the 4am weight.
ReplyDeletetwo slices only? tehehe. when i go all out on pizza, i go...all out. two is my controlled.
ReplyDeleteseafood fettuccine yum yum yum
yes. HSGD is with nets so that's the good thing. i'm still within range too and i've burned 558 (guess how much i can eat? a LOT)
"i fainted. probably ate too much." OR TOO LITTLE. fainting because you eat too much makes no sense. shhhhhhhhh.
yeah i think stress can do so as well. and low BP. consume a bit of salt then.
for you it's easy. for me it's difficult. i eat like a cow.
i've not read the books either but not interested. i know enough about it though.
awww i like people smiling. you should always smile. smiles are infectious. and whenever i see someone, i smile and grin and it makes them smile and grin and oh my god.
xD aw. now to go from "not fat" to "thin." le sigh.
don't use laxatives. you'll lose water weight you put back on. my digestive system is fucked because of it now. i can't go to the bathroom usually if i don't lax at the moment. though i am a chronic lax abuser.
oh yes. you can find them in the supermarket, and you can get protein powder and make some at home but the bottled ones are always the best in my opinion! :D you can find them in specialty stores more so, i.e. organic stores, in protein-based stores (GNC off the top of my head), etc.
fatty cheese is all i need in my life. brie and i are not friends and smoked cheese i don't like but mozzarella yes. for me, it's also Parmesan, Irish cheddar and gouda. fuck me. gouda.
honey roasted. tehehe. i forgot how those taste like that's how long i've not had them for.
they used to roast peanuts at home. it used to be one of the yummiest things ever. and the smell is so lovely.
-Sam Lupin