I had a bingefest today. A shitty one that was really fucking pointless. And which also is the poor explanation for why I'm broke.
Which is why I have decided to create a weekly plan, much like Sammy's old one.
You'll probably understand why I'm doing this once you see my food recap. Pathetic.
PB toast with condensed milk (calculated separately then added up): 379cals, 39g carbs, 20g fat and 19g sugar
Nestle ice cream cubes: 270cals, 22g carbs, 19g fat and 20g sugar
2 ube mochi ice cream: 135cals, 20g carbs, 5g fat and 12g sugar
2 vanilla mochi ice cream: 134cals, 19g carbs, 6g fat and 12g sugar
Nestle ube ice cream 150ml: 124cals, 17g carbs, 6g fat and 0g sugar
Calories burned: 620cals, spinning 1 1/2 hrs
Total intake: 1042cals, 117g carbs, 56g fat and 63g sugar
Total net calories: 422cals
Weight: 109.5 in the morning and 110 in the evening pre-workout
I went overboard with every limit. (well, not my own sugar limit but the MFP one)
I am trying to create a page with a plan. I need to figure out how to make a page first.
Also I might post here 2 or 3 times a day. I hope no one minds.
I'm quite tired today, and a lot of people have commented that I looked like I needed more sleep. Also unhappy. Quite unsatisfied with myself and my body. (of course I know that's usual, but there is more of that today than the normal unsatisfactory amount) Insomnia is, I reiterate, a bitch.
Plus it is annoying as fuck to scroll and click through my followed blog list to find updates, on a side note. Really hope Blogger will fix that bug. Soon.
Comment reply:
Sammy: Did the toast thing separately - much more easier than clicking through options :P I'm a lazy one through and through.
I didn't either, until I joined.
The old heavy type of Nokia would be something from around the 90s I guess. Or the early 00s.
I guess so. But hey, I'm a hormonal teenager :P who like typical teens get frustrated with her parents.
You're not so bad. Look at my intake today.
Love,
Christie, annoyed with Blogger and herself
binge fest for you, yet again, is starving for me.
ReplyDeleteyeah. i read it. no purging! (absolute hell of a thing that is. i don't get starving urges as intensely as i do purging urges. trust me. i used to fit into bulimic criteria believe it or not...then i deleted all my blog posts, and stared anew).
MFP's sugar limit is bullshit in my opinion. if i want to have 20g of sugar, then i can. if i want to have 200, then i can.
2-3 times a day? why not? i'll definitely read. :3
insomnia is the worst thing in the world. take my sleep and you'd flip my mood.
yes! good :3 i noticed. i giggled.
lazy? you spun for 1.5 hours? *raises eyebrow*
i'm more amazed at any Nokia from the 90s or 00s exists.
yes. i am very aware. i think i mature very quickly. i'm 19 but i talk like i'm 90 and been through quite a lot in my life (i haven't. my life has just begun. i just cracked the code for eternal satisfaction with one's parents. they do say that as you grow older, you start to realise how amazing your parents really are. i just realised it now. i appreciate the existence of both my parents and if one yells at me, then it is because they are having a bad day. they are lovely human beings and i cannot ask for more.) i just have to learn how to deal with children now. it's just that i find it so difficult to deal with anything that i can't compromise with.
*raises eyebrow* on the same day, i ate 800 calories more. shhhh. believe it or not, i used to eat low intakes - it's just after recovery, my body can take 2500 calories like it's nothing. i hate this bloody body for being an ass.
-Sam Lupin
it seems as if blogger did not fix itself yet. oh well.
ReplyDeletecomment reply:
Dorian Gray is both a movie and a book. the movie is 2009 one, starring Ben Barnes and Colin Firth. the book is written by Oscar Wilde (pretty famous man).
it is a nice film. don't watch it with parents. naked ladies and all that. i liked it. it's nothing near my top favourites. it's about a man that barters his soul to the devil to be as beautiful as he was in a painting that was drawn for him. so he never got tainted or ruined physically. the painting did, however. it reflected his true self, whilst he remained young and beautiful.
i like the thought of steady emotion and logic overruling emotion as always.
Walkers is easy to find here. considering i do not live in a UK or US based country - i get a lot of both. the thing is you just have to know where to look for it, but if you can find it, then things are just brilliant.
i, too, love lasagna. it is my idea of a hot, tasteful meal.
insomnia is honestly the worst. i can deal with anything but a horrible sleep schedule. if i don't get all 7-8 hours of sleep, then i don't like it.
"I agree with the vacuuming - my maid does it really early too and it really bugs me." punch them all in the face i say
"Children tend to piss me off a lot, but sometimes I just look at them and wish I could go back to those days when I thought that the world (and my head) was a fucking safe place." then again, if you were back in those days, you wouldn't really appreciate it either because you would not know that a world exists beyond toys and rainbows. there is a disadvantage to every point in life. children are not capable of making as concise thoughts as adults do. they are driven by emotion and they are still learning basic things - from either what people tell them, from what they see, or from experience. children are selfish and self-indulgent. they do not realise a world exists beyond them. it is when they learn that that they honestly do mature. teens are in between that. they do have an understanding of it, but not fully. most people do not mature enough to realise the world in its fullness. not to offend you or anything - i am talking in a general sense. there are children i've seen that are very smart, not just for their age, but nine year old geniuses exist all around us and know exactly what the world is. they are maturer than most adults. i am self-indulgent. i am selfish. and i do not see it as a bad quality. it is a human quality. greed, selfishness, and seeking attention are human qualities. everyone needs to be recognised after all. everyone wants to feel special and everyone wants everything. that is normal.
not sure where that was leading to. just a speculating point.
-Sam Lupin