Embarking on the ship named HSGD.
From the Divergent challenge.
I think this will be easier than the ABC. I would probably however struggle with the exercise since I usually only do yoga classes once a week.
I may have to get my ass down to the gym more often then.s
The BMI challenge is starting today. My BMI still remains at 20.4 which means that my weight hasn't budged.
Also in a Weight Loss competition but it doesn't start until June 7th.
There's also a Group Fasting challenge but I can't join until 3rd of June due to holidays here :(
I wanted to fast today but I know that my parents will make me eat something. It's the Dragon Boat festival tomorrow and I have to be really careful not to binge.
Also here's a pic of that chinese food I keep mentioning (zongzi):
Feeling slightly better today.
Calorie limit today is 900
Food recap:
1 apple: 72cals, 19g carbs, 0.2g fat and 14.3g sugar
1 soy egg: 71cals, 3g carbs, 4g fat and 1g sugar
Half a cup of chicken: 116cals, 0g carbs, 2.5g fat and 0g sugar
Total: 259cals, 22g carbs, 6.7g fat and 15.3g sugar. Not bad.
On a side note, does anyone like crazy Japanese stuff like I do? Pic below is Hatsune Miku, a vocaloid ^^ I have seen anime diets before. (I know it's ridiculous to idolize a cartoon but she is 1cm shorter than me and just 92.4lbs!)
Another example of 'anime thinspo':
Comments:
Cursum Perficio: Thanks :) I don't have breakfast. So only once in the morning and that's it?
Sam: What happened to your blog? Can I request an invitation to read it?
Also your intake blog has been hacked or something?
Ya, but I'd probably gain weight... :( life is so unfair
I'll not weight at night then I guess.
Okay...urges are lessening anyway :)
PB and nutella actually sounds pretty good.
I guessed that you won't actually get it, that was 2 years ago. I was referring to Jamie Hennigan :P
Peanut butter is amazing. I had some crazy cravings last night that I had to work very hard to keep under control.
No thinspo to celebrate the beginning of June! o_O I have no idea what logic that is.
Love,
Christie :)
Finally smiling again! But worried about Sam's blog :(



Oh yes, I only weigh myself once a day, because I know I gain during daytime and I would be too depressed if I saw that. After nine hours of sleep, that's when I dare to step on the scale :p
ReplyDeletealso with the HSGD!
ReplyDeleteDivergent? like the book?
omg that's cool actually though. insane but coooool.
good luck with the exercise aspect. for me, it's the food thing.
that looks so gooooddddddd tehehehe
Japanese everything is something to be a little jealous of. ugh. i'd love to be tiny. seriously.
no, you see. yesterday, i did delete all of my posts. willingly. i sometimes do this when i feel the need to. i tried to change it to private but then things got so messssssssy and whatever. i just fixed it but it's not being fixed and my blog post is not showing up for some reason. it's quite annoying.
i'm glad the urges are lessening. you're too lovely. <3
I STARTED TO BLUSH. oh my god. THAT Jamie. i...whoa. i'm flying.
"No thinspo to celebrate the beginning of June! o_O I have no idea what logic that is." tehehe.
don't be worried about me! though i am flattered. worry about me when i disappear for like 2 days or something. probably got kidnapped or hijacked then.
SMILE MORE.
-Sam Lupin
okay, comment replies for the lovely Christie:
ReplyDeleteI DID NOT DIE. i'm okay. :)
"You're not that fat dearie! And you're so cute when you talk about science (mostly because I don't understand a word of it)" my online gf likes it when i talk science. also, thank you for telling me i am not fat. very appreciated.
"Oh it's around the same temperature here as well, but my parents like turning on the air conditioner (to the point where it becomes unnecessarily cold)." i'm trying to do that but it doesn't get cold. cries.
"I also tend to buy too much - then throw all the junk food away. It's a waste of money but a sign of exerting self control." i get this. i just think of it as a waste of money because when i go out to the supermarket, i'd be 60% things i want and 40% things i don't. that adds up so bad :(
cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnndy for Sam.
again, glad to be back. though i seem to be the only person that didn't notice me disappearing. tehehe.
"I want a frozen Chocolate Swiss protein shake, it sounds yummy! All I've heard before about protein shakes was how icky they were." depends on the one you've get. some of them taste like cow farts. some of them taste like MILKSHAKES. the vanilla ones on the brand i use TASTE LIKE VANILLA MILKSHAKES. when i burp at night, i swear i've had soft vanilla ice-cream.
yes, yes i have a lot of cheese. i bought more cheese because i eat a lot of cheese.
"Toffee butter almonds sound nice. Usually I dislike almonds unless they're flavored." usually, almonds are annoying and bland but these are so gooooood
-Sam Lupin