I made a MyFitnessPal account! I'm "AverageWednesdayAddams".
That's probably the only good thing that happened today.
It makes my calculations much easier but I'm worried that they don't have every food that I eat.
My parents are continuously nagging at me to eat and to lose weight. WTF mum.
Food recap:
Saltine crackers with peanut butter: 264cals, 22g carbs, 17g fat and 3g sugar
Egg and cheese sandwich: 279cals, 22g carbs, 14g fat and 4g sugar
I feel like I'm drowning in my sadness.
I'm sorry for the short post but there's not much to say, except for that my parents are the most fucking confusing people. Make up your mind already!
Everyone's so inactive.
So that's all.
See you tomorrow.
Love,
Christie, miserable
comment for this post and the last:
ReplyDeletethe last:
i'm sad that you're dreading your parents return. i don't notice when they're here or not *snorts*
parents, eh? i'm sure your face isn't so bad. my mother bugs me about my face all the time but she knows i don't care.
you are not fat. shush now.
not really. i feel like throwing myself in front of a car.
rich? really? most people always say that. it makes me laugh. it's either the maid or the driver, or my "allowance" from the hospital (i'm on a scholarship), so it's funny that you think i'm rich because of an iPhone 5! most people here would buy the new one immediately when it comes out.
i hate road trips. when i'm with my family, i eat everything because they shove things in front of me and will make fun of me if i don't eat. and then when i eat half my body weight, they're just like "that's a one time thing". hahahaha i want to laugh. either way, they'll think i'm not eating much (i am i am i am. i eat thrice as much as you on good days).
on this post:
added you. i have Grant Gustin as a profile picture and "colour" is part of the name. :P
they have the largest database of any other calorie calculator i've used.
ah no, that makes sense to me. they want you to lose weight, but not from starving obviously.
i'm sad you're not having the best few days. take care of yourself, alright? xx
-Sam Lupin