Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Roller Coaster

The ultimate cliche - life is like a roller coaster, there are ups and downs.
I can say the same about depression (clinical? probably not? don't know) - it's a roller coaster. There are good days and bad days.
I refuse to say the same about my weight because that would mean that I would plateau sometime. And as much as I know it will happen I am not looking  forward to it.
I would compare my EDNOS (not diagnosed, just saying, not sure, people on MPA tell me I am ED-minded) to a ferris wheel - binge, restrict, binge, restrict, etc.
Or if you like math:

Blue line: happiness level
Red line: binge level
I don't know why I'm doing all this comparing, I just get imaginative I guess...

So...food recap.
1 Cadbury chocolate bar: 148cals, 59.1g carbs, 8.1g fat and 57.3g sugar
1 pack of Maltesers: 186cals, 24.8g carbs, 8.4g fat and 20.5g sugar
3 pastries (estimated nutrition): 200cals, 100g carbs, 20g fat and 7g sugar
Calories burned: 180cals, dancing
Total intake: 534cals, 283.9g carbs, 36.5g fat and 84.8g sugar
Total net calories: 354cals
Weight: 109 (morning) 110 (nighttime)

I still feel bloated and I'm almost positive that I'll be getting my period.
I've decided that although I got myself a corset and the point of it is to accentuate the waist my ultimate goal is to be bony thin. I don't think I'll ever make it but hey one can dream right?

I'm debating on doing a mozzarella mono or a chocolate mono...but I'm not sure if I have enough money and/or determination. Not to mention that my parents are going on holiday to Spain tomorrow and I'm stuck with my aunt and uncle for a week and they'd probably make me eat.

I had a failed attempt of trying to convince my parents to let me attend dance aerobic classes instead of yoga :( I understand that yoga relaxes a person but aerobics burns more calories and I love dancing!

I guess that's all I'll be saying today.

Comment reply:
Sammy: I see you've deleted everything on your intake blog again ><
I'll be waiting for you patiently take as much time as you need dear. Take a rest. I tend to be the opposite - I simply have to write when I'm sad. To vent.
I prefer sushi over sashimi (the sushi I eat is cooked or roasted)
I had never tried Baskin Robbins and had only had Ben and Jerry's once when visiting England. I long to try more Ben and Jerry's because Phish Food sounds so beautiful. But I'll make do with what I have, Haagan Daaz makes a good plain caramel ice cream anyway.
Me too, but I always eat too much and result in unhappiness anyway :/
I hope you feel better too, I hate hearing that you're sad :(
You're lucky not getting PMS, it's a huge bitch. It makes you snap at everyone.
I'm too lazy to exercise for long periods of time, and my mum cut my dance classes :(
Having a big ass is better than a big belly like mine :P
You could try mashing up your potatoes and sprinkle them with salt (add butter but only a little if really necessary) to make homemade mashed potatoes. I love doing that. Add milk too! (not too much seeing that you're lactose intolerant).
Corsets never turn me on I don't know why :/ (I assume you're lesbian/bisexual? Men in corsets are kinda weird (unless they're doing drag) and you have a girlfriend and all so I just assumed...do correct me?) I guess because I wear one I don't get turned on by them?
Any fries are good actually now that I rarely have them :)
o_O Buckets!
Chocolate covered strawberries are good if made with a proper chocolate fountain (the chocolate hardens and doesn't melt easily)
I'd like to watch Game of Thrones and Pretty Little Liars, and Modern Family...when I have time, that is :P
See you 'round darling!
On a side note I've been enjoying Vestige, it's great!






1 comment:

  1. Cadbury makes good chocolate.
    i'm so jealous of your weight. you're under my goal weight~
    monos and i are best friends. that's the big problem. i think a lot of my eating habits had changed after i discovered monos.
    i've deleted everything from everywhere, and then wrote a blog post talking about how much i hate myself. of course.
    i have to write too. however, writing makes me hate myself (i'm a failed writer and that makes me sad).
    sushi i love. sashimi sickens me.
    Ben and Jerry's and Baskin Robbins are the best. i'm not much of an ice-cream person besides that. i rarely ever eat other brands.
    i'm not sad. i'm simply numb. that is the problem. and i would like to be hit by a truck. i've not felt like this for a long time (depression. clinical depression).
    "You're lucky not getting PMS, it's a huge bitch. It makes you snap at everyone." i do that when i'm not having my period.
    you're a 27 inch waist from what i remember. that's not so big. x
    "You could try mashing up your potatoes and sprinkle them with salt (add butter but only a little if really necessary) to make homemade mashed potatoes. I love doing that. Add milk too! (not too much seeing that you're lactose intolerant)." that requires energy though! mashed potatoes are amazing. i love them. but i only love my Dad's mashed potatoes, and the last time he made mashed potatoes was a year ago :(
    i only like girls for their bodies. i wouldn't want a boy touching me. but i would not call myself a lesbian.
    yes. buckets.
    Game of Thrones is one of my favourite things. the others don't interest me so much :P
    really? you've been reading that? 'cause i've been writing it. i've lost motivation for the next chapter.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete