Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What You Gon' Do With All That Junk?

I love quoting music. That was from My Humps ;) by BEP
So I have finally realized that I eat way too much junk food.
Therefore, tomorrow will be No Junk Food Day.
Sushi counts as junk food. However, pizza does not.
That is because I will be making pizza tomorrow :P on a business field trip. I personally don't see the correlation between food safety and business but whatever.

Still tired and unfeeling. Unfeeling seems to describe how I feel now better than apathy. People probably chalk it up to my usual weirdness. I find it amusing that a few teachers have asked me if I was okay but the students don't notice.


This is my expression. Girl looks nothing like me though - I'm not as thin or as pretty.

Food recap:
Jumbo chips 60g: 310cals, 30.3g carbs, 21g fat and 1.5g sugar
Nestle chocolate 42g: 236cals, 22.5g carbs, 14.6g fat and 22.3g sugar
Calories burned: 600cals
Total intake: 546cals, 52.8g carbs, 35.6g fat and 23.8g sugar
Total net calories: -54cals
Weight: 111lbs (Have. To. Push. The. Fucking. Weight. Down.)
Goals:
Net cals: under 300

I met my goals.
Can't even muster up a mediocre "yay".
Meeting my goals was expected of me, hey?
I just don't feel that sense of accomplishment even if I did make it to negative calories.

Exam grades:
Math: C overall, actually D for Paper 1 and C for Paper 2
English 1st Language: A
English Lit: E
Yes, I got an E. Life is over. Fuck the world.

Comment replies:
Cursum Perficio: I'd take that as a compliment, thanks?
Some of my classmates can be nice and some can be absolute assholes. I try to stay away from trusting most of them because god knows what might happen.
Sammy: I'd have to stretch my back in a break if I do 900cals because my back hurts ><
I agree. They're too good but too bad for me. And too expensive.
Yeah, but I can't help but counting :P
14 isn't that young. To me anyway. Time passes too quickly at times and too slowly at others. You aren't much older - you're at the best time of life. Or so I hear from grownups anyway.
I hope you feel better. Because this really sucks.
Same here. Most people ignore me and I ignore them the best I can. I like being alone. There are several people that I am comfortable around, but they are really rare.
I think it's equal parts water weight and fat. The bloat makes me look extra chubby as if it wasn't bad enough. Really, I am fat - people tell me that all the time and I should know - I tell myself that too. 110lbs is just my first GW, although there's no telling how many I could meet. I hope to be 100 or below by the end of 2014 though. And not gain back everything during Christmas and Chinese new year.
Of course I don't hate you dear :)
I don't enjoy wearing neon clothing, but I like white and pastels. Black makes me look fat, unfortunately.
You are amazing, I can't imagine studying that much. Just thinking about it is making my head ache.









2 comments:

  1. food safety and business? confusing.
    and junk food is the best kind of food. did they turn you into one of them?
    how can you even tell that girl is thin? i cannot. but you're pretty shush
    what is up with your weight? you eat like nothing. i just ate a 500 calorie dinner. oh lord lord lord.
    what is an E? sounds scary.

    900 calories is insane seriously
    best time of my life? honestly, all of college sounds like the best time of my life. and i'm in college for another 5 years. then am an intern. pretty cool.
    it's okay. i'm more so used to it.
    how can people call you fat though? you don't look fat to me. not at all. i find it insane to want to be under 100 pounds at the moment. i think it's because i look the way i do at 137.5lbs. that's my normal weight right now. so the thought of being under 100 pounds...i don't know.
    black makes you look fat? really? i love black. i dislike colours.
    "You are amazing, I can't imagine studying that much. Just thinking about it is making my head ache." i have no choice. this is my personality! i can't think of not studying when i have to. i'd probably end up an emotional wreck if i do that.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh god Starbucks >< I love everything from Starbucks but mah gawd so fucking expensive."
    awwwww, i only like Starbucks drinks right now. i used to crave their food but now i don't want any of it. not sure why. i think it's romantic to think of a coffee and a muffin (but i don't like muffins. i find them dry and horrible tasting).
    "I don't have the courage to buy nutella because I'd probably finish it in a day or two. And I can't mono :("
    awwww. i want more Nutella on the other hand. xD
    "I've never had chicken fillet, but fish fillet is delicious."
    chicken fillet is awesome. i just had fish fillet like...30-40 minutes ago or something :P

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete