Wednesday, June 11, 2014

HSGD vs Mono

Seriously debating whether I should mono on friday or continue with my HSGD. I have the perfect opportunity as I will be out with my friends for the day and my parents aren't at home, but I'm afraid that my aunt will make me drink soup and stuff which will jinx my diet...aargh. If I do it it'll be mozzarella cheese or chocolate.

Oh and by the way I'll post as often as I can the next week - my aunt is here and she's always sticking her nose into my business so I don't know if I'll get away with posting stuff. She's so fucking strict.

Food recap:
1 packet of Sour Punk candy: 190cals, 42g carbs, 2g fat, 30g sugar
1 packet of peanut M&Ms (small size): 206cals, 22g carbs, 11.1g fat and 20.4g sugar
2 pieces of PB toast: 522cals, 37.2g carbs, 35.8g fat and 16g sugar
Calories burned: 522cals (yes I made sure it was exact) on the spinning machine
Total intake: 918cals (shudder), 101.2g (1.2g over limit?! really?!) carbs, 59.8g fat and 66.4g sugar, so I went over my carbs and fats limits.
Total net calories: 396cals
Weight: 110lbs. (Scale obviously having fun toying with my emotions)

I think that's all for today, not much going on but TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF EXAMS YAY!
Parents left for Barcelona today.

Comment reply:
Sammy: Cadbury makes wonderful chocolate, which in my case is a huge fucking problem.
Not anymore, but right on it.
I know they exist and work but never got around to trying one, not really. I had one failed attempt.
Aw it's okay Sammy. You're a really good writer in my opinion.
I just go for the cheapest Nestle ice cream XD
I'm not sure which is worse, feeling sad or numb? I think I understand the feeling that you have, although I do not suffer from clinical depression. I hope you feel better. Forgive me if I have offended you (?) because I am not good at comforting people, but I try my best.
I do snap at people occasionally when not having PMS or on my period, but usually I sulk more.
I don't really mind whether my partner/lover/spouse (if I decide to have one and manage to get one) would be male or female as long as we trust each other.
Yes, I've been reading Vestige. Motivation takes time, just know I'll be waiting ;)

Some thinspo here:




Love,
Christie, whale

2 comments:

  1. i'd stick stick with restricting if there's a chance your mono will be ruined. you don't any possibility of someone destroying a mono. then you'd have mono cals + actual cals from food. though people have done that, i don't know how effective it is, i.e. eat their mono food, leave a gap, eat a 500 cal or less dinner.
    aw, i hope you can still post every day if possible. it's always nice to hear from you x
    i hope you feel better today. and toast with pb is awesome. i love it. x
    ah! grand! it's nice to know that it's the last day of exams x great job angel. :) the days are coming to an end now. summer will begin soon hopefully
    Cadbury. hmm. i had Cadbury today.
    thank you. i feel like the shittiest writer ever however.
    i never look at prices. maybe that's why i'm broke (not really)...but i will be broke soon because of it if this keeps on happening.
    i don't know how to explain how i feel very well. apathy comes to mind very quickly. i just no longer care and no longer get pleasure from things i often do get pleasure from.
    i snap more. i'm quite pessimistic at heart.
    i'm very flattered that you've been reading Vestige. x

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sam, restricting is better than breaking a mono.

    Boo for nosey aunts!

    ReplyDelete