So I had a huge fucking crazy binge this morning (excuse my language I seem to be typing swear words every other sentence):
25g cappuccino chocolate: 143.5cals, 13g carbs, 8.8g fat and 12.9g sugar
50g mint chocolate: 266cals, 27.3g carbs, 17g fat and 21.3g sugar
1 cheddar bun: 71cals, 12.5g carbs, 1.2g fat and 1.1g sugar
1 mango ice cream: 135cals, 14.5g carbs, 8g fat and 14.5g sugar
1 pack of kitkat: 234cals, 27g carbs, 13g fat and 21g sugar
--end of bingefest--
1 bagel with cream cheese: 187cals, 30.3g carbs, 4.3g fat and 4.9g sugar
Calories burned: 700cals (2hrs, spinning machine)
Total intake: 1036.5cals, 124.6g carbs, 52.3g fat and 75.7g sugar
Total net cals: 336.5cals
Weight: 110lbs
New regime: net cals under 300 each day because I need to be more strict with myself.
My uncle asked how many calories I burnt and I told him 700cals, he just laughed and said that that was rubbish and easy. :(
And then of course I spun into another bout of depression.
Ah well that's typical ain't it?
Aiming to work 1000 calories next time I visit the gym, good luck to me :/
Comment reply:
Sammy:
Different appetite and diet I suppose.
Our kitkats are all 4 bars in a packet...
Ah okay. Condensed milk sandwiches are really popular here ;)
Ohh...I'm sorry dear. I'm rarely feeling suicidal - it has to be a huge trigger for me to really want to kill myself.
Suppose that's it for today - tired from the movie!
Love,
Christie, moody girl
Weight: 110lbs
New regime: net cals under 300 each day because I need to be more strict with myself.
My uncle asked how many calories I burnt and I told him 700cals, he just laughed and said that that was rubbish and easy. :(
And then of course I spun into another bout of depression.
Ah well that's typical ain't it?
Aiming to work 1000 calories next time I visit the gym, good luck to me :/
Comment reply:
Sammy:
Different appetite and diet I suppose.
Our kitkats are all 4 bars in a packet...
Ah okay. Condensed milk sandwiches are really popular here ;)
Ohh...I'm sorry dear. I'm rarely feeling suicidal - it has to be a huge trigger for me to really want to kill myself.
Suppose that's it for today - tired from the movie!
Love,
Christie, moody girl
ah, your bingefest. probably my "i ate nothing."
ReplyDelete2 hours on a spinning machine? really? you're absolutely bloody insane.
"rubbish and easy?" ahahahahaha funny shit. i go to an hour long class that fucks me up for good and i burn 400-500 calories an hour and that's like whoa for me. that's a shit tonne.
i'm sorry you're feeling discouraged. he sucks btw.
i'm hoping that stays the way. i don't want you ever feeling suicidal. i hope you feel better soon x
-Sam Lupin