Saturday, June 21, 2014

Guess Who's Back, Back Again

Hi.
Parents will be back home today.
My mother will be mad because my acne has gotten worse and I look fatter.
It scares me how I dread their return. 

Update: She was mad. The first thing she said when she came home was "What did you do to your face?"
Shouldn't expect too much I guess.

Food recap:
2 pieces of PB toast: 522cals, 37.2g carbs, 35.8g fat and 16g sugar
Total: 522cals, 37.2g carbs, 35.8g fat and 16g sugar
Fat, fat, fat. Fat, fat, fat. It's brainwashing me over and over.

Still unhappy with myself. I guess I never will be.
Tired and family wants me to stop being antisocial. So I guess I'll update more tomorrow? Not much to say anyways. It's still just me, tired, numbed insomniac fat girl.
Comment reply: 
The honey I use is all slimy-ish and didn't really mix well with the yogurt.
I hope I'm alright too. Do you feel better? (on a side note)
I really hope that it's period bloat. Someone described them as "petrified fries". I prefer them over fries or chips because they have less calories.Wow thanks you know a lot about biology/food ><Rich! Only one of my friends have an iPhone 5! I'd be happy with any smartphone although of course an iPhone would be best.I'll admit that it does get annoying to have long hair in summer.I love road trips! When I'm with my family I hardly eat anything :P


Love,
Christie, fucked with fat

No comments:

Post a Comment