Yup, this is me all right.
I did as a measure of precaution throw out more than my bag of chips (therefore I divided all the nutritional info by 4 and then multiplied it by 3, making it 3/8 of the bag). I should've bought a smaller pack to save my money XD
39g Calbee's pizza chips: 211.5cals, 20.7g carbs, 14.1g fat and 1.5g sugar
8 pieces of sushi (There were 10 but I threw 2 away): 384cals, 72g carbs, 2.9g fat and 15.3g sugar
1 Marvellous Creations chocolate bar - pink: 259cals, 31g carbs, 13.3g fat and 24.3g sugar
Calories burned: 420cals (1 hour session as I had French classes today so fuck I had no time)
Total intake: 854.5cals, 123.7g carbs (over limit), 30.3g fat and 41.1
Total net calories: 434.5cals
Weight: 110lbs
Goals tomorrow:
Intake cals: under 600cals
Net cals: under 250cals
Burned cals: over 475 cals for 1 hr, over 900cals for 2 hrs (will work my fucking ass off to get to 900 because it felt glorious)
Fuck my crazy sushi cravings. I fucking hate periods. The holy terror of holy terrors.
Also, Marvellous Creations chocolates should be called Sinful Creations. They are evil.
And eating this in one go makes me want to purge. Also I wasted money that I was saving up to buy laxatives or a pregnancy kit. I know laxatives are not good but once in a while a little push won't hurt. As for a pregnancy kit, that's simply to quell my curiosity about how they work :P
No, I'm not pregnant at 14. Sorry to disappoint you :P
I will be posting my exam results here, mostly as an excuse to rant (if needed)
I got an A in my Design Theory paper. (which now means I have to name the other paper Design Design lol)
I got a C in my Chinese Writing paper. (which was good considering that I suck at Chinese)
And a D in Math Paper 1. (Frankly I don't give a fuck. The only math I need to know is addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to calculate my intake and weight)
Bad day today. Sammy, I get that apathetic feeling (or un-feeling) now. And it's worse when I have to make myself look interested in what my friends are talking about, so that they don't shut up suddenly and wonder why I'm in a mood (referring to friends who I don't know well here). Strangely enough we were also discussing apathy in English class today. Life likes fucking with me.
Also, the "I never fit in anywhere" feeling haunts me from time to time. I hate PE classes.
1) I'm no good at PE. I love the gym yet I suck at PE. Life mocks me.
2) I exasperate people because I am clumsy. They try not to show it.
3) Everyone has fun. I don't. Most of the time when the teacher doesn't require partnerwork I hide in the corner. I am the fucked up girl who pretends that I am one of them when I clearly am not. And I've tried to fit in, believe me. I just don't. The girls and I have the same interests, but they function in a different way. I have different...customs I guess. (Raised in a strict household, I was taught to knock before I enter and people find it really fucking irritating for no reason). Also I actually greet people. Which apparently is now also considered weird behavior.
Fuck the world.
Comment reply:
Sammy: Detest is very french XD
Aw thanks. But amongst my friends I am I guess. Really fat, that is. Everyone over here is thin as a bone.
I know most of the time they mean it, but some people just compliment because they feel like it's an obligation.
I don't hate you either so don't hate yourself Sammy! You cheer a lot of us up. I'm sure you're tons nicer than I am (I can be scary sometimes). I hope you feel better as well.
Just like I get tired after yoga classes :P But never at gym, because I have my music with me.
Hey, just tell people you put sausage perfume on and it's the newest thing from Dior!
Your skin is pretty, trust me! I live in HK so most people, like me have yellowish/pinkish skin tones, however half of my teachers are from foreign lands so their skin tones range. I am paler than some of my classmates but not nearly as pale as my mother is. Yup believe it or not I am considered pale-ish. I'd prefer your skin tone compared to mine - it seems to hide the acne better. I mind the acne >< it shows up so prominently in pictures which is why I usually refuse having my photo taken.
Haha I don't have an image for the "average nerd" :P if I really do it's probably something like this:
See y'all tomorrow.
Love,
Christie, numbed


You are too good to be around people like your classmates, Christie dear.
ReplyDeleteyou are not that. hush now. stop it, Christie darling. x
ReplyDelete900 calories burned is insane. i don't lose until i eat back every single calorie. if i burn off 600 let's say and i ate 1000, i'm not going to lose squat. my body hates losing weight with a net like that. but eating too much is horrible too. i have to find the perfect balance unfortunately.
i hate those marvellous creations bars. i really do.
shh. don't use the p word - i.e. purge. you just about barely ate in my opinion.
you know how i feel about these calorie counts. :P
14?! you're very young. i'm 5 years older than you then. i'm 19ish...okay, i'm 19.
*shakes head* ah, love.
the unfeeling is terrible. very numb and confusing to explain. i always look apathetic so people don't really notice when i'm not up to par. i've been feeling it for days.
i don't fit in with people either. i frankly don't care. i am a people person in that most people like my presence, but i like being alone save for a few people i hold too closely.
detest is very sexy.
i don't know how a 110lb girl could be fat. it just sounds like an oxymoron.
i suppose. i just take compliments as they are - compliments. makes my life easier really.
thank you for telling me you don't hate me.
or just die from embarrassment.
i love my skin tone but i don't like wearing clothes that are bright. i think it washes me out in some aspect.
that's exactly the average nerd. and she's skinny. i'm not. that's the one part of the average nerd i'm missing.
i get anxiety attacks if i don't study. my studies are my life. i honestly don't know what to do if i'm not studying. i feel guilty when i don't study for a day. i never not study. i study everything. in fact, most of the times, i study things 3-4 times over. i don't have a social life for that reason alone. i'm usually too tired from studying to do much.
comment replies:
butter cream frosting is very sweet. it feels like eating pure table sugar sometimes.
intermittent monos are usually a whole 'eat half-all of your limit of mono foods' but leave a gap and have dinner. assuming the food is undigested from a mono, then eating dinner afterwards shouldn't really effect everything. it's confusing as it is. but it's very interesting i'd say. i've never done one. i feel like even if intermittent monos do work, full on monos would be better.
steps on a pedometer. not a stepper machine. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedometer
imagine "10,846 steps" on a stepper machine. i don't exercise that much!!!
effortless weight loss. yet i gain everything back. you haven't seen me at my weight loss prime unfortunately. when i actually used to LOSE weight. ahahaha. though i can imagine a lot of weight lost (or gained - could go both ways) during Ramadan. not eating or drinking anything from sunrise until sunset and then there's a lot of feasting. good: i hate everything my family serves. bad: i'm usually so hungry i'll eat anything i see anyway.
-Sam Lupin