Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Early Bird...

...gets more time at the gym. I stayed until they closed but I didn't meet my targets :(
Seriously, I rushed home after my french exam (not school exam, extracurricular) and went to the gym but I still didn't burn 1000cals! WTF?
I did meet my net cal goal though yay!

Food recap:
1 Nestle chocolate ice cream: 221cals, 20.6g carbs, 13.8g fat and 20.6g sugar
3 cappuccino cookies: 166.6cals, 19.8g carbs, 9g fat and 9.2g sugar
2 packs of gummy bears (wish I could mono...): 308.7cals, 69.6g carbs, 0.1g fat and 41g sugar
1 pack of kitkat: 234cals, 27g carbs, 13g fat, 21g sugar
Half a bowl of macaroni: 110.5cals, 21g carbs, 0.5g fat and 4g sugar
Calories burned: 940.8cals (exact)
Total intake: 1040.8cals, 158g carbs, 44.4g fat and 95.8g sugar
Total net calories: 100cals yay!
Weight: 110lbs, not budging.

I did binge a lot. But I don't feel as guilty as I usually do because after all I threw half my food away. Wasting shit makes me feel proud. What a fucked up, weird, crazy person I am.

Tiger, if you're reading this, I'd like to apologize for contradicting you because you're right, I do eat like a pig when no one is around. And aspiring to change that.

Tomorrow's net cal goal: 200cals
Tomorrow's burnt calories goal: 1000cals (it won't change until I make it)

Comment reply:
Sammy: Probably, but different appetites ;) mine is growing though...need to watch it.
I take 2 minute breaks in between half hour sessions to make it easier though.
I guess it's because my uncle goes cycling all the time? I have no idea how much he burns though (I don't think he burns more than I do really...)
I know I always shit talk my family but my uncle really does suck, I can't stand him and neither can my brother. He's a know-it-all and an asshole rolled into one.
I hope I don't get suicidal either. And I hope you don't, you mean a lot to me dear :)

That's all for today. Good luck to me tomorrow.

Love,
Christie, bloaty whale girl

1 comment:

  1. i wish i can throw away a good amount of food i bought but alas...
    your intake looks good. the amount of cals you burned sounds insane though - 940 sounds insane. forget 1000.
    i don't know about mine. i feel a bit better now in terms of food though.
    2 minute break. that helps quite a bit (jokingly of course).
    he doesn't. i went spinning today. an hour long class. and i burned 448 calories. just a bit under 450. i don't think he'd be burning loads unless he was spinning for a long long time.
    ew. i hate those kind of people.
    thank you dear.
    good luck to you tomorrow indeed gorgeous x

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete