Thursday, June 12, 2014

Not Much To Say

Just rushing this post...feeling slightly pleased with myself - I had a lot but then again I exercised a lot.
Kitkats are the most amazing thing ever. Except for that a pack of Maltesers can fulfill the chocolate craving equally well and has 48 less calories.

Food recap:
1 kitkat bar: 234cals, 27g carbs, 13g fat and 21g sugar
2 packs Maltesers: 352cals, 49.6g carbs, 16.8g fat and 41g sugar
7 pieces of sushi: 334cals, 63g carbs, 2.6g fat and 13.4g sugar
Calories burned: 650cals, spinning machine (YES!)
Total intake: 920cals, 139.6g carbs, 32.4g fat and 75.6g sugar
Total net calories: 270cals
Weight: 110lbs

*grimace* I hope I didn't gain water weight - as I expected, my period came today. Expect holy terror.

Comment reply:
Sammy: I doubt that that'd work so I'm not risking it :/
I'll try to post everyday, but they may be quick posts like this one.
Toast with PB is always good. I add condensed milk sometimes. (Is it only a specialty in our country or does everyone else do that too?)
Summer has begun - you can feel the heat.
Aw don't feel like that, you're a great writer. I'm aspiring to be as good as you someday :)
I'm almost always broke XD
So the feeling is like, "I don't care about anything anymore, no matter what it is?" I could understand that, but it never happens for more than a week, to me.
Nice to meet another pessimist then I guess...too many people have told me that I'm always negative.
Vestige is great! I'm starting to like Sebastian now (I never liked him because he was so mean to Blainey)

Cursum Perficio: Taken your advice and sticking to restricting :)
Nosey aunts suck. Especially mine, she's always trying to cram food down my throat :(


Taking a break from thinspiration and depressing images.


Love,
Christie, the loneliest whale-like bloated girl on her period

1 comment:

  1. yours "i had a lot" is mine "i didn't eat anything." it's funny how that works i suppose.
    really? your KitKats are...*shakes head* we have 107 calorie KitKats? the small ones? and the big ones here are about 196kcal. that's not much off a bag of Maltesers.
    i hope you've enjoyed that sushi! that sounds wonderful x
    speciality in your country. i can just imagine what all that condensed milk would do to me. i just get physically ill from thinking about condensed milk (it's one of my 'no-no' lactose intolerance foods. some foods i can sort of tolerate but this is something i can't tolerate at all). it's not worth it for me.
    "Aw don't feel like that, you're a great writer. I'm aspiring to be as good as you someday :)" i'm flattered. very so flattered.
    it can be as long as an hour for me, that feeling, or it could be as long as 4 months of self-loathing, self-hatred and wanting to throw myself off a cliff. i once had a feeling so intense that i had to stay locked in a room, ripping at things just so i wouldn't have to either 1) cut or 2) kill myself. though i didn't want to cut as much as i just wanted to honesty kill myself. it was one of the most intense things i've ever felt in my life.
    i love Sebastian. i love characters like that. x

    -Sam Lupin
    PS. you may be lonely but you're not a whale and period bloat is the worst!

    ReplyDelete