Monday, June 9, 2014

Not too bad?

I don't think I did too bad today - 3 calories over limit isn't much.
But why do I feel so fucking guilty?
May be the fact that I had a banana but then again I knew this! I liked using it to my advantage! I don't know what's wrong with me.

Food recap:
Ice cream: 215cals, ?, ?, ?
6 pieces of salmon sushi: 288cals, 54g carbs, 2.2g fat and  11.5g sugar
Total: 503cals (seriously? 3 calories?), ?, ?, ? (will check label tomorrow)

The ice cream was so not worth it. It looked yummy though and I wasted thirty fucking dollars on it :(
Could've bought myself 10 pieces of sushi with that. Aargh.
I got it for the caramel and totally regretted it. There goes my diet plan. Never mind, I'll do better tomorrow.
I always say that shamelessly :P
 Behold the evil trickster ice cream! Not even good.

I think I'm weird.
Most people binge when they're unhappy.
I tend to eat less when I'm unhappy. When I binge I'm usually in a positive mood.
After that I get depressed and guilty and sad. It's a horrible cycle.

I'm depressed again. I feel like I can't do anything right.

This is it today I guess, bye.
Sam: Sorry. I'll reply tomorrow?

Love,
Christie

1 comment:

  1. it's alright, sweetie. reply when you can. <3
    i just scroll down when i write comments and write as i read. don't worry about replying and whatnot. it's fine with me.
    3 calories over any limit isn't much. and a banana isn't much either.
    shhhhh. best to forget about it. can't do anything about it now, i'm afraid, angel. x
    sushi though. i'd trade a kidney for sushi.
    ah. Haagen Dazs? i'm more of a Baskin Robbins girl. or a Ben and Jerry's. i've not had Haagen's ice-cream in a very long time.
    i don't binge when i'm unhappy. i eat loads when i'm happy. i lost 10kg/22lbs when i was depressed last year. and kept that off. at the beginning of the college year, i had a week of eating 200ish calories that made me so sick and dizzy by the end i was scared of what the hell i was doing. and then i ate more. and didn't eat so little anymore.
    not that i can. i'm nearly always happy now. so i'm nearly always hungry. the only time i usually get depressed nowadays is in the morning, and that drags on into the afternoon where i just feel happy for no reason and eat all the calories i didn't eat in the morning. life problem at the moment.
    i hope you're feeling better soon x

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete