Friday, June 20, 2014

Fast Fail

So, yeah, I broke my fast. And I can't afford to care.
I had one spoon of honey and yogurt. Which almost made me puke because the combination was disgusting unlike the heaven my brother described. It was not cataloged into my recap because I don't know how much it is.
And then I had dinner - I'd say the food amounted to 200 calories max, it was just some veggies and cherries. And then I had chocolate that was 185 calories but I didn't count the sugar amount.  So that's okay right? Under 500 calories?

Soooo food recap:
Dinner: 200cals
Chocolate: 185cals
Calories burned: 250
Total intake: 385cals
Total net calories: 135cals
My weight was 110lbs this morning and 111.5lbs in the evening and 110lbs after nighttime workout. I am a masochistic person who cannot resist weighing herself. Yay. Not.

TMI: I cannot lick my own nipples. Should I be pissed or what? I'm watching too much Arielle Scarcella.

Still tired. Feeling, thank God - feeling sadness. But insomnia still a bitch.

Sometimes it scares me how I relate to something like this:


I must be really fucked up in the head. I spend fifteen minutes staring at myself in the mirror and debating with myself about whether I looked fatter than yesterday or not. See? Fucking crazy.
Then my aunt confirmed that yes I do look fatter. Though she said it could be period bloat.
I don't think so.
I hate myself.

Comment reply:
Sammy: Canned fries look like this:


Some of my friends understand me. Others, as you put it, drives me up the wall.
I met my teacher today, but only exchanged brief greetings. Still, good enough for me - she was comfort. Proof that I still had a little bit of sanity, that I liked her.
Ah. It frustrates me that I don't know whether the weight I'm losing/gaining is water weight or actual fat.
Check the info on your phone maybe? If you have a smartphone :/ I don't and some kids tease me for it.



Love,
Christie, I-thought-I-felt-better-today-but-then-the-mirror-ruined-it

1 comment:

  1. yoghurt and honey is a heaven. i love it. i absolutely love the combo.
    depends i can't lick my own nipples either
    and you didn't eat much. i hope you're alright. you don't eat much at all in my opinion, even on your so called "binge" days.
    shhhhhh if you're on your period, then period bloat makes sense. stop it, darling. you don't eat much at all. you can't gain off air now. possibly a lot of period weight involved.
    that actually looks horrible. the canned fries one. not sure why.
    if it's actual fat, it doesn't happen in one day. that's a good way to tell you about it. plus, if you gain loads in 2-3 days, it's water weight. fat is more steady. oh, that and if you restrict enough, you drop most in about 2-3 days. if not all.
    that's kind of hard when you don't have a phone line. i do have a smartphone (iPhone 5).

    comment reply on the post you made on my blog:
    my lips aren't so bad but the contrast annoys me i suppose :P
    i hate long hair. i don't like to feel hair at the nape of my neck.
    "Good luck on your road trip! (I've only ever had road trips in Australia because in HK you can reach anyplace within one hour." tehehehe
    i hate road trips. they just make me fat.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete