Screwed - royally.
I had a truly magnificent binge-fest.
Ice cream, chocolate and pan fried dumplings amounting to around 1100cals.
Add on the bagel and drink I had for lunch - 500cals.
And there will still be my grandmother's birthday dinner tonight. Le sigh.
Calorie amount is not specific because why bother when it's over 1000? Binge anyway.
So...I broke the HSGD, ABC, and all my other challenges.
I weighed 109lbs this morning and 112lbs at lunch.
Next week, no excuses.
I'm spending all my time on a Rozen Maiden marathon.
No workout today because of yoga.
I really, really love ice cream.
I also really, really need to lose weight.
Which side of the scale is heavier?
The side with me, of course.
I feel like I'm talking to myself. This pose is done in short sentences because I don't know what to say today.
I'm neither optimistic nor pessimistic now. No depression but not super happy. Just tired, I guess.
Everyone in my family is so hyped about Australia and I just don't want to go.
Also, they keep cooing at my brother because he's now taller than me (he's 3 years younger) and I just get so annoyed.
Post Dinner Update: around 600 calories.
My uncle called me a pig. AKA Fat.
Yay.
Spiraling quickly into another bout of depression but I hope it leaves quickly.
My mum's not happy with me either - I pouted all the way through dinner and refused to eat much.
I still had to eat some though because my grandmother is nagging at me.
Comment reply:
Sammy: Yeah, I love broccoli and cauliflower. ^^ but my fave is still potatoes.
I shrink sometimes and then blow up again :P
Why does the HSGD make your blood boil? It is ironic though.
I hope this is long enough. Sorry, exams are taking a toll on me - still, I promise I'll write more after that ^^
I was having a nice day.
I hope you have a good day too :)
I think you missed on this one http://starvingequalsbeauty.blogspot.hk/2014/06/corseting.html
Cursum Perficio: XD I've been doing yoga for two years yet I still opt for Hatha 1.It's easier. I'd recommend you to take foundation classes though, or Yin if they have it as Hatha classes are quite fast-paced. Have fun! *grimace*
To celebrate my binge here are gifs:
Aiyah not a very good day today I'll admit.
Lets try again tomorrow.
Love,
Christie, still the loneliest and fattest whale


aw, my dear, i'm so sorry. that sounds so awful.
ReplyDelete"Which side of the scale is heavier?
The side with me, of course." depends on who is with you. i'd be sinking you down. you're lighter than i am. much lighter.
i'm sorry you're tired. i hope you sleep well and you feel more optimistic soon. x
boys are naturally taller than girls.
WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR UNCLE? he called you a pig? that's disgusting. grandmothers would feed you until you're ready to buy new pants from how much weight you've gained in one meal in my opinion.
potatoes. i have potatoes. i have to force myself to eat them. now, proper chips/fries. that i can sink my teeth into.
"Why does the HSGD make your blood boil? It is ironic though." because my hunger gets the best of me, that, or i get grumpy because i don't get to eat enough. xD
i hope you do well on your exams. :)
OH no i saw that post my comment just did not publish that's strange. i think you looked good in that corset by the way ;D it's very fetching.
the second gif is me with potatoes in fries/chips form. yes. unless it's McDonald's than fuck McDonald's fries/chips. those suck.
i hope your day is better tomorrow. <3
-Sam Lupin
PS. you may feel lonely but you are not the fattest or near the fattest. sh. you're quite tiny in my opinion!