Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Loneliness Is Killing Me

And I...am home alone.
Trying not to raid the fridge.
I ate a bowl of fruit museli. It was nice. I've never had it before.
Also prunes.

I'm thinking of doing a dried prune mono. Would that work?

Just posting here to ease boredom and procrastinate. Supposed to be drawing an isometric design for a lamp.

Mood is still down, but functioning better. Although on a side note I think that I'm sick. I have acquired a sore throat and I feel dizzy a lot. I don't think it's because of me eating too little or too much.

Right now that fucking lamp project is the only thing I look forward to. Of all things. Not the party tomorrow or karaoke on Friday night (sore throat sucks).

Sammy: Ah that explains it. I'll try doing a full mono then. Thanks for the info, mono diets are confusing and I'm trying to read up everything I could to understand them.
A gun, just in case.
I'm glad you're not. But I also hope that you are alright. You seem to be tired. (I'm guessing at this point because how would I know? But it sounds like it. And unhappy or apathetic.)
Well, yes, you can put it that way.
I dislike the chicken nuggets here. I've had them in UK though and they were paradise. Ice cream is my weakness though so I like the McFlurry best.
I used to like people playing with my hair or hugging people. I don't know what happened.
Take care of yourself too dear.


Love,
Christie

3 comments:

  1. i dislike fruit and fruit muselis. i've had a box of it and threw it out. it was taunting me.
    dried prunes would work. don't eat above your gram limit though.
    parties are annoying. i'd find the lamb project more interesting than people truth be told.

    monos are very confusing but i have done enough of them that i know. i've gotten to my LW using mono dieting and it's not just water as well - i got to my smallest measurements using mono dieting.
    i am very tired. apathy is mostly to where i am at. i feel like my comments lack the life they usually have, but i am not sure about it.
    we probably have more around the UK ones. they are definitely paradise. ice cream...hmmm. i'm not craving any at the moment. i was going to buy some to mono on but decided last minute against it.
    i hope you wouldn't mind me hugging or playing with your hair. i'm different though. i am Sam Lupin.
    thank you, darling.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. comment reply:
    thank you for calling my words beautiful.
    the cloak is all there is for now, but it will be alright. one day soon, it'll lift itself.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. comment reply to my post:
    thank you for calling my words beautiful. it means a lot to me.
    one day soon, hopefully, the cloak will lift itself.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete