Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Australia

Hi.
I have the pleasure of announcing that I will be shipped off to Australia for three weeks in the summer. Yay me huh? Not. I don't want to go but one of my cousins live in Ringwood (Melbourne I think?) with her mum and she wants me to visit her. I love my cousin but I really don't want to go.
1. I can't blog (I have 6 or 7 adults watching me) (or maybe I will have to blog less)
2. There will be good food day and night and I cannot get fatter than I am
3. I went to Australia once and all the kids didn't really like me because I had an American accent (I did not know that before I went there...)
4. I just really don't want to go. It's basically the same holiday, without social media, more work (we have to do chores), and a bunch of nosy adults who think I don't eat enough (except for my mother)
So...that's just to let y'all know that I'm leaving on the 27th of July and god knows when I'll be back, but I promise it's before September.

Food recap:
Nestle Crunch chocolate bar: 220cals, 28.2g carbs, 10.9g fat and 23.7g sugar
Pizza flavored chips: 272cals, 26.6g carbs, 18g fat and 1.8g sugar
Calories burned: 140cals (on cycling machine today, treadmills were occupied *sigh*)
Total intake: 492cals, 54.8g carbs, 28.9g fat and 25.5g sugar
Total net calories: 352cals ^^
Snack foods are my weakness...
I lost weight - 110lbs. I don't think I'll ever be happy with my weight. I don't know if my scale is trying to trick me - I keep fluctuating between 112 and 110lbs.

Note: while I am on the HSGD I will not count fruits in my calorie intake/food recap. I will resume doing so after June.

Chemistry is a bitch but not as bad as Chinese will be. I love my Chinese teacher, she's so sweet, but the subject is so damn hard! Especially because up to 3 years ago I spoke mostly in English at school, unless I was in a Chinese class (all other classes except instrument/PE/moral education is done in English. Moral education and community service (MECS) is our school's version of liberal studies or social studies I guess)

Ah, sorry for the tiny rant :P
In a (very slightly) happier mood today. Although I didn't get the treadmill. Damn. The cycling machine is good but I burn around 100 less calories on it.

Won't be having any snack food tomorrow, I will unfortunately be having lunch though with my dad. No nutritional information = a bitch. I'll have to remember approximately how much I ate and look it up after.

Today instead of thinspo I will bring to you the gift of annoying gif(t)s:



Yes, I do declare that today's theme would be ponies and llamas. (is that a llama?)

Comment reply:
Sam: (can I call you Sammy? XD)
Good for you then. I can't handle chemistry - the MC questions are okay but long questions? No thanks.
I am whale-ish, sorta. Except for that I don't sprout water. Wouldn't that be so awesome? Imagine all the water weight I'd have lost. :P bad joke
I like the HSGD, it's just right for me (then again I am on another diet that says I can only have 500 net cals a day...so it's not hard for me to meed the HSGD limit)
Carbs...that explains it. All that pizza!
o_O I don't really get stomachaches, I just get hunger pains when I eat too little.
Protein is important, I guess. I don't eat much meat anymore and I try not to so I should really visit the supermarket for a protein shake...
I write poetry too...but I don't have much time for it now. Exams!!
I'm having a nice day, I hope you are too :)
Awaiting your post as well :D


See y'all tomorrow!
Love,
Christie, the not-so-lonely whale

2 comments:

  1. NO NO NO I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE even temporarily fuck
    i'd had a chocolate Crunch yesterday!
    i suppose it is a llama though i can't be sure. tehehe.
    yes you can call me Sammy.
    LONG QUESTIONS GIVE THEM TO ME GIVE ME ALL THE MECHANISMS
    i appreciate bad jokes so x3
    i bet if you string all your intakes for a week it may make 1-2 days of me eating. seriously.
    yesterday was horrifying.
    hunger pains yes. but i also get stomach aches. i get everything from eating too little :P
    exams! yes. xD
    i'm glad darling. i'm having an off day. i just want this week to be over. i have to eat until full this week as part of my June goals and it's like i am a bottomless pit. i feel so hungry and weak all the time.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I was happy, I mean, who wouldn't want to go to Australia! My brother was a student there for a year and he wants to move back. Then I read how you didn't want to go, and now I am sad. It sounds horrible! Poor you :(

    ReplyDelete