So, May. Yes.
A muddled month I'd say.
Not ending well.
My weight this morning was 109lbs - as you would think, I was overjoyed.
But when I weighed again tonight, it became 114lbs, setting back everything I had done in the last few weeks.
So lets see my downfall:
Half a pinapple cream cheese bagel: 187cals, 30.3g carbs, 4.3g fat and 4.9g sugar
Half a smoked salmon pineapple bagel: 449.5cals, 36.5g carbs, 26g fat and 10g sugar
1 Grapetiser: 193cals, 47.6g carbs, 0g fat and sugar
1 packet of Maltesers: 186cals, 24.8g carbs, 8.4g fat and 20.5g sugar
1/2 zongzi (chinese festive food): 138cals, 19.5g carbs, 5g fat and 0g sugar
2 pieces of lychee: 12cals, 3.2g carbs, 0g fat and 3g sugar
1/2 cups vegetables: 59cals, 11.9g carbs, 0.1g fat and 2.9g sugar
In total: 1224.5cals, 173.8g carbs, 43.8g fat and 41.3g sugar.
Again, I went over my calorie and carbohydrate intake because I'm a failure. I haven't had that many calories in ages.
Yes, I'm aware that no one actually reads the stuff but I still put it there.
Yes, I shouldn't have eaten the Maltesers.
Still, I don't understand how I could've gained 5 pounds.
All I can say is, June will be a month of improvements.
And hopefully the end of this bout of depression.
I'm joining a few challenges on MPA.
Weight loss competition (eliminations) I'm sorta worried about this one as my weight fluctuates often.
http://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/197216-weight-loss-competition-starts-june-7th/
BMI challenge (rankings) I just want to motivate myself
http://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/193948-triggering-challenge-blue/
5 weeks challenge (points) I think I'm too late for this one but I'm giving it a shot anyway, I hope they still let me join
http://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/193079-5-week-points-challenge-starts-june-1st-2014-ends-july-5th-2014-you-can-join-up-until-may-29th-2014/
Still feeling all tired and shit.
Did an hour of Hatha yoga today.
I don't like it. But it's healthy.
Comments:
Cursum Perficio: White bread or whole grain works equally well for me - I put too much flavoring anyway.
That's something to do with the metabolism right? Thanks anyway - you're really optimistic!
Sam: It's back up to 20.4.
Then I guess I gotta lose more weight ;) I think it's genetics? My mother had PCOS too.
I feel so stuffed with food. :/
Do people really bother to hide the cuts? Some of my friends who cut are in higher grades where they have to wear a short sleeved uniform all year, yet she still cuts...I don't think she cares. True, I won't want people finding out.
Glee is different, but the new cast isn't really that bad. I like Melissa Benoist. And they still have Chris and Darren. I don't watch Arrow. (basically only Glee, because I buy them by season.)
I lost my taste for chocolate I guess.
Honey and Nutella don't crash flavors?
I bet you PB and honey sandwiches make them as good as Jamie does :P lol I'm not sure if you'll get it
The fat won't make you gain weight? I love peanut butter ><
Then y'all have great hospitality I guess :)
I am having 'fun' too.
I'm so jealous now! Zumba sounds like so much fun! Dance tends to be more tiring than estimated. I used to attend hip hop classes 1 hour per week for the holidays and I was sweating every time.
Thinspiration: (the first one looks like Anna Kendrick imo)
Have a nice day y'all.
Love,
Christie


Never ever weigh yourself during the day. I think that is the most important lesson I've learned. In the morning, after toilet, before breakfast, naked. If I weigh myself during the day, even on a fasting day, it ruins everything.
ReplyDeletethat "many" calories is still very little in my opinion! as a rule of the thumb, i can tell you that i can lose weight quite rapidly if i eat that little for a few days
ReplyDeletealright, 1) you weigh a lot more at night. i gain at least a kilo (2.2lbs) at night.
shhhhhhhhhhh. darling, don't freak out.
a BMI of 20-21. i'd look hot with that i'm guessing *w*
oh believe me. a lot of the people i know freak out over hiding cuts and whatnot. and that they really feel self-conscious of them afterwards. it's a temporary feeling that results into a life-long addiction and consequences. it's just not worth it, my dear. x
honey and Nutella are horrible. and the PB and Nutella are horrible. it's just it always sounds so good until i make it myself.
i didn't get it! though now i want to. curious.
i prefer a high fat diet over a low fat diet so i'm actually having for the high fat content of PB.
cheers, m'dear.
-Sam Lupin
oh no i did delete all my posts.
ReplyDeletei feel like i need a fresh start. i did this for everything by the way - my instagram too. i've deleted quite a bit from here and there. i felt so free and happy when i did. i feel like i have a chance to start over again now that i'm not focusing on exams or anything and i'm just so gleeful about it.
-Sam Lupin
Would you mind if I request an invite to read your blogs? They have become private. Thanks.
Delete-Christie :)