Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Depressed Binging

Hi.
I'm feeling really, really bad today.
I binged. Chocolate is my enemy.
I had drama class and as usual everyone hates me there.
Meh. Nothing much to say.
I had around 500 cals, which was still okay, but I am worried about the high amount of sugar that most of my foods have. (it's not that high but better to be safe than sorry) I won't be doing a food recap today because I'm not really sure about the calorie amount in my food. Some were carbs though.
I feel really bloated even if I'm still at 111lbs. I think I'm just setting a higher (or in this case lower) goal for myself and I'm adapting to it.
Need. More. Thinspiration. (again, love-hate relationship)

So here's double the amount of thinspiration to get me going! :) I'm trying to smile on the outside at least.



Sorry for the short post today, I'm really tired.


With love,
Christie

2 comments:

  1. aw honey i'm sorry about your drama class.
    and 500 calories is definitely not a binge. shhhhh. it's okay.
    i'm sorry today doesn't sound like your day. feel better, angel.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete