Friday, May 30, 2014

Demons

Demons. We all have them.
Mine are food, first and foremost.
And my body.
Yep, that means I binged today. Really badly. No, I'm not exaggerating.
No weight change yet though - 111lbs. Which means my BMI is still under 20 thank god.

A pack of Oreos (68.5g): 322cals, 50.4g carbs, 14.1g fat and 28.2g sugar
A bun with corn, mashed potatoes, ham and cheese: 353cals, 37g carbs, 15g fat, 7g sugar
A cheddar cheese bun: 71cals, 12.5g carbs, 1.2g fat and 1.1g sugar
25g of fish skin (it's a snack food, yes): 135.3cals, 4.9g carbs, 8.8g fat, 0.2g sugar
Ugh, yes, I had 2 buns. Carbs. Might be my period, but I have PCOS so it's always crazy (I've went 2 months without one now).

So it's a total of 881.3cals, 104.8g carbs, 39.1g fat and 36.5g sugar.
I went over both my calorie intake and carbohydrate intake limit(500 and 80).
Now I am totally allowed to call myself disgusting. Out of self control. Fat, gross creature.

Going to take a nap.

Sam: True. But I binged today :/
I won't cut unless I'm desperate. But my urges are getting really strong :(
Glee is still pretty good, but it's so different without the old cast.
I like French but the tenses are really different from English.
Sorry, I guess I'm stressed from exams.




Hence the title of this post.






Love,
Christie :(

2 comments:

  1. can i have a BMI under 20? seriously? that's all i want. omg.
    you also have PCOS? join the club. i've some too. mine were irregular before i lost weight. now, they're more regular than everyone else i know. i always get my period the same time each month, same 24-48 hour range. i have only ever been 1 day late for my period for the last year.
    you are not disgusting. that to me is still a small amount of food believe it or not. i eat 1000s of calories, bby.

    shhhh. i'm sorry you're feeling this way. do not ever cut. it is always worth it. moods are temporary. pain is temporary. cutting is an ever-lasting addiction however that is difficult to break out of. think of how you'd want to hide the cuts afterwards, and how someone might find them. it's just...not worth it really, my beauty.
    Glee is very different without the old cast. and Arrow is difference since Grant has been in it *w* can i have Grant Gustin's body in female form?!

    comment replies to the comments you've left on my blogs:

    intake blog:
    yes, i do lose weight pretty quickly. then hit a plateau when i hit the LW. i think the only way i might be able to get around LW is to restrict :(
    really? the chocolate was so much yummier than the pasta for me.
    turkey and cheese is a beautiful combo.
    yes! i have PB&honey sandwiches. they are absolutely beautiful. i think the most calorific sandwich i make is PB&honey&Nutella. but seriously though - PB&honey and PB&Js are my faaaaaaves. :)

    normal blog:
    keto isn't really hard. most people think of it as low carb, but it's also high in fat. like 50-70% of your calories should come purely from fat. oil, peanut butter, butter, etc. and that isn't something most people enjoy so to speak.
    i try to but then she still buys me more. i do actually say "no" about 10 times. they usually call and ask me if i want pizza and i say that they really don't need to get me pizza. but they still do. and i say i don't want pizza, that i'm lactose intolerant, etc, and they still give me pizza. xD this is just pure Arabic hospitality.
    i am having fun with the rest of May. you're going to get a really fat Sam by the end of this.
    Zumba is a lot of dancing, yes. i felt like i was in a Glee dance studio, but it makes you so tired afterwards. those 1.5 hours really did me in. i don't think i'm going for some time now!

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carbs, the Devil's food. I could sell my soul for white bread.

    Don't see it as a binge, look at it as a possibility: upping calorie intake now and again sometimes help with losing weight!

    ReplyDelete