Hi.
110! Let's keep it please...so happy I'm doing a little dance!
Oops had chocolate today *.* but it's not a lot though... :P
Food recap time!
2 Cadbury plain chocolate bars (grumble, scowl...): 296cals, 118.2g carbs, 16.2g fat and 114.6g sugar. And that's my total ^^ yes, for the day. I went over my carb and sugar intake limit (80g and 100g) but fuck it, I did well enough. I am still fat and bloated (oh will that ever change? I doubt it) but I feel better emotionally. Less guilt.
Instead of thinspiration I'm going to post a picture I drew. It is triggering for SI so be warned. It's inspired by pictures I saw on tumblr. (The index finger is too long and one of the cuts is awkward. One-take so not bad, really.)
Here are comment replies for all who have been commenting:
Cursum Perficio: Hmm that's interesting. May I ask you what inspired that name or was it just random?
Natural that my mum won't want me to leave XD she won't be able to keep an eye on me. Although I hope to study university at England - not Ivy League (because it's just impossible) but somewhere good. Some of my best teachers come from the University of Bristol. My favorite teacher, however, has attended university in USA. I had once hoped to attend RISD but my parents said no, nowhere in America because they say that there will be shootings (*rolls eyes* I know, shootings can happen anywhere right?)
Sam: I feel like I cannot pig out in front of people, because if I do that then what's to stop me from going further when I'm alone? My own weird logic I guess. I just feel like I have to restrain in front of other people.
Actually it is binge week, for me at least. I usually don't eat that much (although most of my intake still remains as junk food because I am uncontrollable).
I do hope they adjust. I really do.
Good luck with yours too! (How do you live through Chemistry >< equilibrium is destroying me)
I generally crave chocolate more than usual, which is a problem. I also tend to weirdly crave gummy bears.
Apparently then I got the wrong impression of being lactose intolerant - I thought you were supposed to have more dairy?
My HW may be lower than yours but bear in mind my dear that you are taller ;)
I won't mind looking androgynous if I am thin and bony. But for now a girly girl will have to do I guess (skirts hide my big butt)
Ruby: Some have told me that I'm not fat. But how am I not fat? I have rolls of flesh on my belly. I have thighs that rub together.
And I'm afraid that I look even fatter in photos. My eyes come out really small because the fat on my cheeks overwhelm them.
Take care too darling!
Wow, a lot of that was commenting.
I'll see y'all tomorrow. I've a ton of teacher's emails to write. (Yes, some of them concerning my weight)
Love y'all,
Christie

110lbs. omg. that is my UGW. i'd be dead from glee if i ever see that on my scale.
ReplyDeleteshhhhhhhhhh i'm sure you're overexaggerating at how "bloated" and "fat" you are, m'dear.
i like it. it looks like a boy's hand too. i don't know. i associate that style of hand with a boy's hand. most people draw girls' hands.
your binge week is my 'starved to death' week.
i think its' the other way around with me. i just pig out with people quite a bit.
i crave anything and everything. i can go from craving a cucumber to craving a jar of Nutella in five seconds flat.
oh no. i'm supposed to have less dairy, because i can't handle too much of it without being ill.
i'm only taller by an inch!
i cannot wait until i look boy-ish. i'd love it.
also, what kind of weight-related emails are your teachers sending if you don't mind me asking??
now for the replies to the comment you made on my blog:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1353154/eloquentfever <--this is one account.
and this is another --> https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4777197/roselessrescue this is the one i'm currently working on.
oh, if you read anything, would you comment? i'd love to see what you think ^_^
a spinning class is a cycling class, and yes, you just spin all lesson. you're on the bike for an hour.
i cannot live without my glasses.
omg you check my intake blog weekly? xD tehehehe i'm giggling.
thank you!
-Sam Lupin