In the words of Taylor Swift...'Stupid girl, you should've known...'
I should've known not to binge after fasting but I can't fucking help it. Well screw me then.
2 packs (why in the world...) of 36g Hershey Kisses chocolate. Plain flavor. The only good thing is I had the sense not to get the white chocolate.
That's 400 calories, 40g carbs, 23g fat and 37g sugar.
I also had a smoked salmon croissant from Starbucks. (I totally did not want to have it. It was so good but fat. My mum wanted me to eat something.) That's 280 calories (how is it possible that this thing has more cals than a pack of chocolate?), 34g carbs, 12g fat and 0g sugar.
I had a cup of spearmint green tea but I can't find the nutrition chart for that :( pfft
I'm skipping dinner.
That's 680 calories, 74g carbs, 35g fat and 37g sugar intake. Aargh gross.
I gained 1 pound.
Damn.
Why can't I have some self control? I just keep binging. Again and again and again.
I'm probably going to start a diet next week. Probably the Quick Pretty Flower Diet, as follows:
Day 1: Fast
Day 2: Fast
Day 3: 100-200 cals
Day 4: Fast
Day 5: 100-200 cals
I do hope I have the determination to do that. Good luck to me then.
Aargh I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself. Why did I have to go and get myself fat again?!
I hate feeling full.
Here's more thinspiration. To motivate me. I'm such a failure.
I needed really strong thinspo.
You've come too far to take orders from a cookie.
Stay strong, stay thin, stay true to Ana and lose more weight,
Christie :)


darling that is hardly a binge. x shhhhh that is actually very little food. i would've died eating so little.
ReplyDeleteand i'm sure that gaining 1lb when you've lost 3lbs from a fast is nothing. shhh. you can lose it back.
that diet looks like hell i won't lie.
i don't take orders from cookies. i take orders from ice-cream. xD (i am in recovery though so this is alright. in recovery but trying to lose weight. whilst eating. yeah. that's me.)
as a comment to your comment on my post:
omg. i've heard "i envy your waist" from two different people today. i am blushing.
aw. oh i hope you do not see it. i feel okay today but yesterday was hell because of the plastic :(
yesssssss. i don't expect me losing loads of weight now that i am at my LW. i cannot wait to see myself any tinier however *w*
awwwwww flower. if it helps, Quest bars are quite filling. i love mine. i'm going to eat 1-2 of them today. oops. they are quite addictive though. i cannot stop thinking about having some whenever i buy it
thank you darling x i'm wishing you luck on your exams as well. i am a college student. a 19 year old medical school to be exact.
-Sam Lupin