I'm so glad I discovered these little mints, they're the best thing ever. They're only around 63cals per box. Problem is I can finish off a box in a day :/ But still, they're good.
Food rundown for the day:
Chocolate: 403cals, 130.5g carbs, 22g fat and 125.7g sugar.
Tic Tacs: 63cals, 15.6g carbs, 0g fat and 14.8g sugar.
Total: 466cals, 146.1g carbs, 22g fat and 166.5g sugar.
I'd say I met my target for today according to the ABC diet, it's 500cals. 500 tomorrow as well.
I'm thinking of giving up on the ABC diet. I really want a diet to stick to, but the point of the ABC diet is to trick your metabolism and I either eat too much or not enough. I eat too much when I binge on chocolate/crisps and I eat too little when I starve myself. It's so annoying. I either consume +800 cals or -200 cals. That's me. I'll try it out for say a week or two and then I'll decide. Seems too be too many cals to me. Ah well.
I am still quite mystified about how a metabolism works and I'm doing research on it (I don't take biology which makes it doubly hard).
I have also realized that some of my classmates may be reading this... (apart from Karl, of course) and I just want to say that, well, I don't know if you really care or not but really, I need to lose the weight to be beautiful. Say I'm deranged, say I'm crazy, say I'm an attention whore but I'm sick and tired of being teased. Sorry if this disappoints you/upsets you.
Fits how I feel right now, pretty much.
I am quite a weird person really. I smile a lot on the outside even when people throw the most vulgar and cruel insults at me. I try not to cry although my dams break occasionally. The thing is, I don't know whether people are joking or if they actually mean the insult.
In other words, 'I pretend I'm not hurt, I go about the world like I'm having fun.'
Think I've said enough. See y'all tomorrow. (well, my 'y'all' just means Sam, Karl and whoever else looks at this thing)
Here's the daily thinspiration that I didn't post before:
I'm too lazy to do the quotes anymore.
ED/Ana is dragging me down, but it's nourishing me. With skinniness I guess.
Stay strong, stay thin (or be thin), stay true to Ana even if you get sick and tired and dizzy sometimes,
Christie




death. i'd die on ABC. it's too little for me. waaaaaaay too little.
ReplyDeletethe concept of ABC is very ludicrous with "tricking the metabolism." the metabolism cannot be tricked. if you starve, you will be lowering it down - just know this much. when there is no food, the body does lower down its energy expenditure so you're burning a few less calories a day than you should as it tries to conserve itself. this is very good for surviving long periods without substance.
sweetie :( that's very sad to hear. i'm hoping you feel better tomorrow. you sound a bit down. x
-Sam Lupin
So I shouldn't do ABC because a metabolism can't be tricked?
DeleteAnd does this mean that I shouldn't fast or that I should fast longer when I do, as I burn less calories?
You're probably right, I'm a bit depressed :/