Hi.
After binging on chocolate for two days I don't like it that much.
A little is still delicious but I have lost the appetite for continuous binging on it.
This surprised me - I used to be the girl who bought at least two chocolate bars a day to fulfill my cravings. I'm glad though, this has cheered up my day.
I think I feel better now. Less binging although I did allow myself a tiny one - someone told me that I was 'so fat that I could go on TV' which I should think a very bad thing. I ate a packet of Maltesers (which is how I found out that I lost the appeal for chocolate)
My new addictions are Tic Tacs, mint ice cream (I adore caramel but it is way too expensive!) and popsicles. The ice cream is probably fatter so I try to substitute for a popsicle when I'm just craving for an icy treat.
Food recap:
1 pack of Tic Tacs: 63cals, 15.6g carbs, 0g fat and 14.8g sugar
1 bottle of Minute Maid peach juice: 163.8cals, 45.4g carbs, 0g fat, 42.9g sugar
1 pack of Maltesers (original): 186cals, 24.8g carbs, 8.4g fat, 20.5g sugar
Total: 412.8cals (way over my limit of 300 cals), 85.8g carbs, 8.4g fat and 78.2g sugar.
I gained weight (112lbs) but I'm pretty optimistic today and I'm sure I can lose it.
I'd have to work hard though, my mother is buying me a croissant tomorrow (I cannot resist those, they are too good.) It's 280cals which means that I'll only have 120cals left to spend (probably on a popsicle).
I'm all fat and bloated today, even my mum said so.
When I have enough money I'll be spending it on the chocolate with the lowest cals and do a one day mono whilst I'm still on my ABC. I'm not sure the ABC is working though. Oh well we'll just have to wait and see.
I had a nice day today, there was a scavenger hunt outing organized by our school and we walked around sweating for two hours. To complete one of the challenges I had to wear what seemed like a traditional Arabian dress (that's what I think it was anyway, I'll post it later)
Here's the long-awaited (or maybe not) thinspiration:
Love,
Christie :)


first, just to comment back on your comment on my blog:
ReplyDeletethank you, sweetie. <3 i'm glad you don't find me fat and that you even find me pretty. you're pretty as well and i do not find you fat at all (as you already know). xxx
-Sam Lupin
awwww. chocolate is brilliant. i won't lie. to me anyway. :P
ReplyDeletewho is that asshole? that is not an appropriate comment to meant on ANY occasion.
not "way" over your limit of 300 at all.
how did you gain weight you eat like nothing
i'm sure you can lose it as well x
why did your mum say that? :( aw. honey. seems like everyone's attacking you today. it's horrid.
oh! i'm Arab. i'll know what a "traditional Arabian dress" looks like. though i'm not sure what that is either. you can be referring to so many things!
-Sam Lupin
so fat that I could go on TV' WHO SAID THAT, u SHOULD TELL ME!!!!!!
ReplyDelete