Friday, May 16, 2014

Fasting

Hi.
I fasted today :) no food at all!
It really works - I lost 3 pounds! I'm at 111lbs now.
I do hope I won't gain it back tomorrow...

A friend on MyProAna requested me to post a photo of myself so here it is. If you don't want to see me scroll down now!
[removed photo]


Absolutely no photoshopping as you can see. I look fat :( but I promised I'd post pics so here I go! Don't worry they won't come often.

I know I lost weight and I have hunger pains, but I still feel bloated and fat. Why is that?

Here's your daily thinspiration:


The greasy fry, it cannot lie, the truth is written on your thigh.

Stay strong, stay thin, stay true to Ana,
Christie


6 comments:

  1. so you are only 1lb above my goal weight now.
    oh my god. you have very nice hair and such an adorable face! i am so jealous!!!! you're kidding me. you are TINY.
    i wish they'd come often. you have the loveliest lips i have ever seen. no, i'm not saying this out of niceness. i am saying it because it is true.
    because the ED is a lying whore. that is why you feel bloated and fat despite losing weight.
    take care of yourself angel x i hope you're alright.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be close to your goal weight but I'm nowhere near mine...I'm still heavier that my mother.
    I thank you for the compliments. I am, actually not that tiny, I guess my height is average (159cm, 5'2"). The lips comment actually made me giggle a little, its quite rare that people compliment me on my lips. They're always so red and, well, bloated because I'm allergic to chocolate when it's spring/autumn (and my lips get dry sometimes) but I can't resist it!
    The ED (Ana or not? I'm not sure) may be a lying whore...but then, I am still convinced that I'm fat. It's like a mirage of sorts. I might just be looking at too much thinspiration (I made myself a book to carry around all day since I don't have a smartphone)

    You take care too dear! (I've been craving ice cream too, but only the mint-flavored :P )

    -Christie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had a feeling that you may have comment-replied on this post so i checked it. Blogger does not give notifications but i just had a feeling ^_^
    you look like you are from an Asian descent (this is a very good thing shh). and from what i know, a lot of girls from an Asian descent have very small frames as well and that is why they weigh so little.
    i am technically "Asian" (i live in Western Asia - in the Middle East) but i think the only Asian thing about us is how much rice we eat in a day >_>
    we are special us Arabs. xD

    i think you may just have been looking at too much thinspo.
    i despise mint-flavoured things actually. random fact about Sam *w*
    have a good day, angel.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CHristie is 100% Hong Konger lollll :)

      Delete
    2. Karl is right, I am Chinese and I live in Hong Kong :) I guess I do have a small frame but it sucks that my eyes are small it makes my face look fat :/
      I'm asian but I detest rice, I rarely have it for meals.
      You are special, of couse :D

      Yeah, but I am obsessed with thinspo, because facebook has become dull to me after 2 hrs of surfing x_x
      I love caramel ice cream too but it's so expensive!
      Have a good day too (or night, time zones make it so difficult)

      -Christie :)

      Delete
  4. ohhhhhhhh that is nice. Chinese. Hong Kong. nice.
    noooo i love your face. it's great.
    and thank you, darling. you are special as well.
    i dislike thinspo. it just makes me want to eat (funnily enough). xD and i try to avoid it whenever possible :3.
    caramel ice-cream is good.
    i'm getting my Mother to get me ice-cream today yum yum yum yum
    according to Google, the time in Hong Kong should know be at 8.40, and i am at 3.40 so you are 5 hours ahead of me. :)

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete