Hi.
Today's binge was the worst. I had 1123 calories (normal people calories!) but thank god I remained at 112. Not doing a food recap. Sorry.
I'm getting too lenient with myself and becoming binge-happy. Compliments given to me today, whether they were real or fake, probably fueled this. When people tell me that I'm thinner but I don't feel like I'm thinner, I wonder whether they're insane or it's just me who's crazy. I mean, I'm still old fatty bloated me.
Sorry, it's a rushed post today, I've plenty of work and finals are coming. Got a 16/30 on a chem test today :/ not too bad (I'm really bad at chem and I don't care as you can tell :P ) and I had a drama performance that went well today. Also my fave teacher went to the hospital and I'm really worried.
I hope I don't gain weight tomorrow.
Currently in binge-happy mode. Control our of order. Problem found: EDNOS.
I'll see you tomorrow with a food recap. Unless I manage to fast.
I don't know what to do with the ABC as of now. (Yes, Sam, I should've listened to you :P )
I don't need thinspiration...yet. Looking down at myself is reverse thinspo already.
I'll also be replying to blog comments tomorrow. See you all.
Love,
Christie (I changed it because it was a fuss to write and because you all deserve some love <3 )
1123 is not normal people calories. have to tell you that, m'dear. in fact, the misconception that 1200 is still a healthy intake for most people is false. 1200 only works if you're tiny and weigh little with little fat to lose. most people need moreeeee.
ReplyDeletei'm sure you look thinner, m'dear. x
oh my. that Chem test. i'm a Chem chick!
good luck with finals. x
oh, yay. i was right. i forgot what i was right about even. :P
aw honey! i'm sure you're far from reverse thinspo.
-Sam Lupin