Hi y'all.
113lbs.
I swear I'll never binge after a fast again (even though I probably still will do so.)
Self-hatred is an understatement.
I have to lose it all back before my exams - I always eat too much in exam season.
God, I'm not making any progress am I?
I am the worst human being. Ever.
I really should've known. I shouldn't have let myself withing a hundred miles of a convenience store.
And I'm still craving food. Chocolate. Aargh.
Once I pay off all my debts I'm going to get myself a ton of chocolate and start a mono. I'll see how much I like it then.
Or ice cream - but that'd be harder to hide from my parents.
Anyway...I'm still fat.
I have no words.
I'll post something after dinner/tomorrow. About the food I ate.
I'll see you all later. I'm tired and depressed. I'm scared that I can never reach my GW let alone my UGW.
Thinspiration. Here. It depresses and motivates me simultaneously.
I have no quote today.
Just...don't be like me.
Don't binge after a fast.
Remember that.
Stay strong, stay thin, stay true to Ana,
Christie


shhhhhh. progress takes time.
ReplyDeletea chocolate mono will make you quite sick off chocolate i won't lie.
aw honey. don't be too hard on yourself. it happens. and you're still down a few pounds, and that can make quite a bit of difference sometimes.
-Sam Lupin
Aw thanks Sam. I'm doing a chocolate mono today but I'm afraid I jinxed it with juice :/ I hope it still works. I'm going to do the quick pretty flower diet tomorrow. I did think about starting it today but I had Phys Ed and I nearly fainted :(
ReplyDelete(by the way, I'm sneaking in school time to reply :P)
I do hope I lose weight.
awwwww. yes. you probably did with the juice.
ReplyDeleteawwwwwww i'm sorry you nearly fainted. fainting is a horrible experience (more humiliating than painful. i fainted in the movie theater once).
(bad girlie!)
x don't we all hope to lose weight?
-Sam Lupin