Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Gleekathon

Gleekathon today. I watched 8 episodes of S2.

Also, fuck my plans.
Fuck fuck fuck.

Ate too much again today.

I must work out tomorrow.

2 slices of PB/condensed milk toast, a piece of chestnut cake, a bowl of edamame, 8 prunes, around five grams of cheese (I am pretty sure it's parmesan but not really sure. It's hard, strong taste and smell).

Stomach aching. I took 2 tablets (small, yellow, round, dunno what it is).

Update: it's berberine. Tres effective.

I don't have much to say. Really tired, okay day. Fasting tomorrow, hopefully a success.

Sammy:
Nope, not done. Two weeks to go.
There is no "upstairs" for me - we live in a flat.
Changed the MFP diary ;)
Diarrhea rocks.
I could eat above my gram limit for chocolate. But I can't afford that much chocolate.
Aargh I'm sick of Chinese noodles >< never liked them but my maid likes cooking Chinese styled food
Your homemade treats sounds good - I'd eat anything with caramel.
What's kiri?
I might do an ice cream mono then :)
I guess everyone has a little bit of narcissism in themselves.
I'm glad you've been resting, take care.


Love,
Christie

2 comments:

  1. Season 2 is one of the best seasons. hmmmm.
    that doesn't sound like much at all, my gorgeous. <3 Parmesan is awesome. that's how i know that it's good.
    i had to look up that med. i've never heard of it before in my life.
    i'm glad it was an okay day, though a little sad it was tiring!

    two weeks? seriously?
    oh, you live in a flat!? that's adorable. i used to live in a flat. having a house of my own was just so gleeful for me.
    OH YES thank you i like stalking intakes.
    "Diarrhea rocks." seconding this.
    Kiri is a kind of spreadable cheese. very popular here.
    good luck with your mono. so far, nobody else i know is having success with their monos but me. it feels like they work for some people but not.
    i'm very narcissistic. i like it that way.
    <3 thank you, darling.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Wish I could do step aerobics." there's not much to it. if you have a step, you can pretty much learn the choreography for it.
    "I sort of understand the bit about nothing but...not really." it is a bit difficult to explain per say.
    "I hate periods." as said in my post, i don't typically hate the process of bleeding but a week beforehand, i eat like i'm on steroids. not happy with that.
    "Oh, on Ramadan you don't fast when you are on period. Never heard of that. (then again I am not of any religion so I don't know much, I just try to read up on things as much as possible)" there a lot of reasons for why people can't fast. like bleeding or throwing up, etc. there's a lot of exceptions, like small children don't have to fast.
    "Always bring diet soda for gym. I usually don't drink a lot but it helps when I get tired." i don't generally have that sort of reaction usually. can't do that anymore as i'm fasting through most of the day, though normally, when i'm eating better (i.e. not depressed), i can power through without any problems.
    "Oh dear. I hope you feel better. I get dizzy a lot in yoga classes (result of low BP) and it sucks." that sounds sucky. i'm going to try yoga soon. i hate wasting my gym membership but i don't feel like i can do much without collapsing.
    yeah, i guess i did sort of lose weight.
    "Feel better soon dear? You light up my day." that makes me smile. i feel like something the cat dragged in (literally).
    thanks for complimenting my gifs. i don't like them but it's good someone else does. gives me something to do though.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete