Thursday, July 17, 2014

Book Fair

Fuck I went over my calorie limit. By 102 calories.
Expect to gain weight tomorrow, I can only hope.
Today I weighed 107lbs on the scale.
My mood is fluctuating today and I can't focus on anything.

I have some friendship problems.
One of my friends is cheating me out of money. I have suspected said person of doing this but that person is a really close friend of mine and I trusted them. ("them" because I do not wish to disclose gender of said friend)
I'm upset that they think that money is more important than our friendship.
Hearing from several other close friends that they are cheating me out of money - a few hundred dollars mind you - is making me doubt if they were the person that I knew.
People change so easily.
I have long suspected that they view money and popularity much more important than our friendship but I didn't want to admit it.
A few people, one of them being Miss Smith, have described our friendship as an "abusive relationship". I hate to say it but it's pretty close to the truth now.
I'm a softie and everyone knows it. People use me to their advantages.
I should try to defend myself.

The book fair was fun. I got a bunch of romance novels mostly...
A few with covers so smutty I dare not show my parents.
And of course a few Jodi Picoult books. She's my favorite author. I've been reading and re-reading her novels since eleven.

Kay: Would today's increase mess up my pattern? If I just go back to 500 a day...but then Saturday might mess up my intake again. Thanks for your advice! I'll try not to worry about it. But they can go really over the top...it's like having a bunch of grandmothers. :P hope your cramps get better!


Love,
Christie

1 comment:

  1. I don't think todays increase will mess up your pattern! I think you're fine, you could've done WAY way worse than 102 over!
    & don't fuss over the weight everyday, you need to know that some days your body may retain water, which could make you gain 1-5 lbs some days, and you have no control over that, your body just decides it wants water, or electrolytes, or whatever, and won't let you get rid of it. So just know, if the scale does say a little more tomorrow, it could be a multitude of reasons, not just that you went over your cals for the day previous!

    Besides, you can workout more later throughout the week if you're worried : )

    & thanks! yoga made my cramps go away! : )

    ReplyDelete