Friday, July 25, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray, Another Binge Day

That was meant to be sarcastic. Ha. Why isn't anyone laughing?

1088 calories. I don't want to weigh myself tomorrow. Why did I eat a sausage mcmuffin?!

My weight this morning was 106lbs and it stayed the same.

The anime convention today was wonderful. I got a fluffy alpaca stuffed doll, three badges of various anime characters and vocaloids, a tumblr cup with an anime theme, vocaloid collection cards and my favorite, a decoden macaron clay charm. I'll post pictures later when I find the camera. I would take pictures of my outfit but y'all have seen it - the blue dress. Just picture that with a bonnet.

Tomorrow is my birthday. And because I'm an ironic person I will spend the whole day repeatedly playing the song "Unhappy Birthday" by the Smiths.

Oh and shit, I haven't started my ridiculous French assignment. 200 words on my vacation. I could actually just detail about how my weight fluctuated during the vacation and make that 200. But nope my crazy teacher Monsieur Gia won't accept that. Also I have no idea what "weight" is in French. Yes, I have classes on my birthday.

Speaking of birthday I still have not decided on which birthday cake I want. There are two choices, both of which I don't want because they make my allergies stronger and make me fat. Y'all choose for me? One is a cheesecake, not your average cheesecake but covered by a layer of mousse cheese and with a white chocolate topping and an oreo crust. The other, a chocolate cake that combines five kinds of chocolate. It's basically blocks of milk and dark chocolate separated by chocolate and coffee cake.

Good luck to me. I feel horrible although I have no idea why - I have this hollow feeling in me. This isn't really depression or apathy. This happens more and more when I grow older...when I was a kid I described it as "little red riding hood meeting the big bad wolf at her grandma's house". I don't know how to describe it now except that it is hollow. A little disappointed? Guilt? It's a lot of things and nothing all at once.

Kay: Well don't you sound happy! :)
That doctor actually doesn't know me >< she's a government doctor, not my family doctor.
I know, my parents love me. Or so they say at least...
Thanks sweetie! You too <3

I hope this feeling leaves me after a good night's sleep. Oh wait...I can't sleep.

Love,
Christie

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday for tomorrow! Are you doing anything fun (except for classes :P)? I've never liked cheesecake so I'd opt for the choccy cake (plus I have a weakness for making layer cakes).
    I'm glad you had fun at the convention. I haven't been to one in years and Oz Comic Con was just on a few weeks ago, but I heard it sucked anyway.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Almost Birthday! : ) I went out for a friends birthday party last night, I just love birthdays. Except today I'm regretting it lol, i'm going to post soon all about my night, with pictures : )
    Anyways I'm with Bella, I'd opt for the chocolate cake probably. Both sound yummy tho. I hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow! & I hope you get some sleep. <3

    ReplyDelete