Monday, July 7, 2014

Feeling Like Shit

Yes, I feel like shit.
Yay! Ain't everyone supposed to be happy about that?

I understand that I'm making a huge silly fuss. But I don't care.
Everyone hated my lamp :/ I thought it looked nice.
Whatever. I will get over it. Someday.
I might post pictures here? Maybe?

Weight 109.5lbs. 873cals.
Not that good but not too bad.
Lots of sushi.
Face is bloated. Blown up like a fucking balloon.

I'm going to order a pair of plain shoes online and DIY them. Just a random fact/update on my life. I'm into a lot of fairy kei/lolita style now.

Fairy kei sneakers
Mood today is fluctuating. Ups and downs and ups and downs and up again.

Craving carbs again - thus the sushi. Damned period >:(

Comment replies:
Sammy: I hope so too. School is boring.
Because I have a belly and a chubby face and huge thighs and....I can go on forever.
Hamster Potter is cute, eh? :)
I don't either :/ But apparently it's good coffee.
The MFP limit can be changed? Wow :) I can manipulate this shit now.
Slacking - compared to May, I had below 500cals almost all the time
Oh. I hope you feel better soon? That happens to me too. Most everything gets to me.
I like cinnamon snails - fuck, I like most desserts.

Kay: True, but my parents will ground me for life if I flip out at them - they're really strict.
Thanks. Although it wasn't really that good - I should work out more but I'm lazy.
My weight goes up sometimes, which sucks because I don't know whether to believe in my scale. I look like a bloated whale though regardless, as stated above.
I feel guilty if I don't weigh myself.
Good luck on your "eating healthy and losing weight thing"!

Love,
Christie

4 comments:

  1. You're on your period, right? That is a sure carb craving moment for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. a huge silly fuss? no. because it matters to you.
    they suck, darling. i'm sad that they didn't like your lamp x what's important is what you think of it.
    you weigh so little and eat so little. oh my.
    those are pretty shoes. i probably wouldn't wear them. i don't like wearing shoes that take longer than a few minutes to put on after all
    "Because I have a belly and a chubby face and huge thighs and....I can go on forever." you are below my goal weight. i just can't see how you could think of yourself as any of those things. x
    cat shit coffee i'm crying.
    of course you can manipulate it my dear :3
    you are not slacking. shhhh.
    i'm feeling ecstatic right about now. i'm ready to piss from glee (maybe the show too - i should really catch up oops).
    CINNI SNAILS 4 LYFE.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes! When you make your own you must show pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're lamp it great alright just a lil weird in how u can make it actually as a lamp

    ReplyDelete