- Getting good grades (getting good grades --> happy parents --> peaceful life)
- Cute, "kawaii" things, i.e. plush toys, dresses (I'm a girly girl)
- Parodies of movies or music - I love these
- My friends are happy (If they're happy....then I'm happy. Or actually it goes this way: when they're not happy I'm not happy. When they're happy I may not be.)
- Singing - I feel like I could release all my emotions :)
- Singing - I feel like I could release all my emotions :)
- Going to a concert - I've only been to one, but I love the atmosphere there
- Making things - drawing, doing craft and DIY, knitting, woodwork, etc.
- Blue and turquoise - the colors calm me and make me smile
- Going on social websites - I'm just like every other teen!
- Seeing your comments - they always cheer me up :)
It's a pretty short list...I might (just might) do a part two?
Today's weight is 109lbs in the morning and 110 in the evening. Calorie intake is 749 calories and mood is still happy, despite my mediocre report card. I have improved vastly in my design course and didn't do badly in drama or geography but my math and business still sucks and my chemistry report is a disaster.
I spent the day on pinterest and taobao (online shopping service). Also, doing my design coursework, which involves me searching for pictures of cute stuff, so yay! (basically I wasted half the day)
There really isn't much to say - I have school tomorrow though. Today is "parent-teacher interview day" therefore I didn't need to go to school. Parent-teacher interview day is what it sounds like - teachers meeting parents and receiving report cards.
Comment replies:
Chris: I don't know...usually good days just sort of happen, unless something really bad happens or my intake was high or I was depressed/apathetic which makes it a bad day.
Challenge accepted and done, your turn :)
I don't think you're miserable all the time :) sometimes we all have our moments though
Sammy: I am watching it....not close enough for my liking though. I don't get the pun?
If I saw someone who was my replica I'd probably try really hard not to judge.
My plan has obviously fallen to pieces XD
I'd love to mono more...mono diets are more expensive though, I have to actually save up money for them.
I try to control my intake and limit it. Drinking water helps, dear. A cup of water every time I enter the kitchen or every hour.
I wish I'll know when too....I'll eventually get there but it's a loooooooooong way. My weight comes back on during my periods. Bouncing up and down all the time sucks, I get it :(
Take care of yourself too! Don't be so fixated on what you eat >< just make sure you don't get a stomachache.
Kay: Thanks! Hope you are too :)
Now I will face my parents.........
Love,
Christie
- Making things - drawing, doing craft and DIY, knitting, woodwork, etc.
- Blue and turquoise - the colors calm me and make me smile
- Going on social websites - I'm just like every other teen!
- Seeing your comments - they always cheer me up :)
It's a pretty short list...I might (just might) do a part two?
~Page Break~
Today's weight is 109lbs in the morning and 110 in the evening. Calorie intake is 749 calories and mood is still happy, despite my mediocre report card. I have improved vastly in my design course and didn't do badly in drama or geography but my math and business still sucks and my chemistry report is a disaster.
I spent the day on pinterest and taobao (online shopping service). Also, doing my design coursework, which involves me searching for pictures of cute stuff, so yay! (basically I wasted half the day)
There really isn't much to say - I have school tomorrow though. Today is "parent-teacher interview day" therefore I didn't need to go to school. Parent-teacher interview day is what it sounds like - teachers meeting parents and receiving report cards.
Comment replies:
Chris: I don't know...usually good days just sort of happen, unless something really bad happens or my intake was high or I was depressed/apathetic which makes it a bad day.
Challenge accepted and done, your turn :)
I don't think you're miserable all the time :) sometimes we all have our moments though
Sammy: I am watching it....not close enough for my liking though. I don't get the pun?
If I saw someone who was my replica I'd probably try really hard not to judge.
My plan has obviously fallen to pieces XD
I'd love to mono more...mono diets are more expensive though, I have to actually save up money for them.
I try to control my intake and limit it. Drinking water helps, dear. A cup of water every time I enter the kitchen or every hour.
I wish I'll know when too....I'll eventually get there but it's a loooooooooong way. My weight comes back on during my periods. Bouncing up and down all the time sucks, I get it :(
Take care of yourself too! Don't be so fixated on what you eat >< just make sure you don't get a stomachache.
Kay: Thanks! Hope you are too :)
Now I will face my parents.........
Love,
Christie
Yay! I'm so glad you did this. It's good to see that there are lots of things that make you happy. Enough for a two-part post?
ReplyDeleteI wasn't aware that you self-harm though. That makes me sad :(
I used to cut a bit in high school, but now I self-harm in slower, more socially acceptable ways. Like, I eat way too much junk food and, if i'm really low, I torture myself with Tumblr girls lol.
I will definitely do a list of my own soon. Perhaps this weekend if I'm not too busy. Hope you're having a good day. Good luck with those report cards :)