I gained way too much weight this morning - 108.5lbs. 2.5lbs! I've never gained that much! That brings my BMI back to 19.5.
I'm challenging myself to eat as little as possible on my trip - that means no food unless I can't persuade my relatives that I'm truly full.
The other problems I have to worry about are sleeping at 10pm and my dizzyness and headaches, which my parents don't know about. Adjusting to time difference is easy for me which means that I'll still be sleepless over there. :(
My mood today is a mix of everything. Not the brown hollowness but panic, nerves, excitement, reluctance to leave. And of course guilt because I gained weight. I had expected weight gain, but not this much.
Kay: I've been to Australia once when it was autumn there. It was enjoyable and (sadly) the food was excellent.
You're very optimistic. I should be more like you. When I was a kid my mum took me to a psychologist once a month to make me see things more positive. Did absolutely nothing for me.
College/university sounds great :) once I get out of the hell that is high school.
I should actually enjoy being a kid, you're right. I've just gotta find the way to...stress does my head in.
As for the sexual orientation thing, I'm still figuring it out. I think the gender doesn't matter as long as two people love and trust each other. Then again I don't have religion either.
It is indeed hard to imagine though.
Thanks and I'll update whenever I can <3
Ruby: Thanks :) I know growing up is hard. I hope it is as great as you say so.
It's great to hear >< I'm just scared. Insecurities.
Take care of yourself too and I'll miss you <3
Bella: Thanks Bella. I guess that's what I'll celebrate :P
The chocolate cake was so delicious! They all have cheesecake on theirs so I wanted something different.
I'll try. I heard that it's cold there. The weather really that bad? I've been there once and it was okay for the most part.
Take care, I hope you feel better <3
See you all! I'll miss you and I'll read and update whenever possible!
Love,
Christie
We've had a lot of days lately that don't get above 12°c, but about 15°c would be an average Melbourne day at the moment I think. Probably not *that* cold, but it's certainly not warm either.
ReplyDeleteRe: a GP is a general practitioner, like a family doctor. Communicating via writing to them scares the shit out of me :-/ Then they'd have it on file forever.
Bon voyage! <3 xx
Have a great trip Christie
ReplyDeleteAnd don't stress too much about food and weight
Easier said than done I know
I went to Australia two Christmases ago
And cried every day because I wasn't eating
Please don't do that to yourself
Enjoy yourself
Worrying about weight just isn't worth it
Take care lovely x