Just a short post...
I'm starting to eat like a normal person again.
Or what I mean is that I am eating the calorie amount that a normal person is eating and it's becoming extremely worrying.
I am again being too lenient with myself and I have not worked out for a long time.
I may go tonight.
The only downside is that the gym makes me sweat and sweat brings out my allergies and I have red-rimmed eyes (much like a panda with red and white fur) and a red rimmed mouth (no, not only are the lips swollen but I have a rim of pinkish red around my lips. gross). Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I lost my healing cream that I use to treat my allergies.
I will update tonight again.
Chris: My school year ends in the middle of July - most schools here in Hong Kong do. And we start school in September so we have 6 weeks of holidays.
A mono is a diet in which you only have one food and a gram limit. Mine is around 400 (it's based on your BMI) check this for more info http://www.myproana.com/index.php/blog/6922-mono-dieting/
I hope I'm okay too but I'm not sure. I hope your depression gets better too.
I'll try not to stress. I probably would end up still doing it, about one silly thing or another, but I'll try :P thanks.
Sammy: I like all cupcakes.
You're good at writing.
Well we'll work on our goals together :) I'm actually considered to be on the heavier side, believe it or not.
We don't mind you being one. But if you don't want to be labeled you don't have to :) your posts are all enjoyable to read to be honest.
I'll write again after my dreaded French class.
Love,
Christie
No comments:
Post a Comment