Monday, July 21, 2014

Stupid Reunion Dinners

I hate them.
I managed to eat nothing but three dates up until now.
But who knows what might happen during dinnertime?
My weight this morning is still 105.5lbs. Fuck please don't let this be a plateau.
My mood today was calm but now I'm panicking.
I don't want to go.
I don't even like the classmates I'm meeting. (One of them has left a year ago to England and he returned for the holidays. The mothers thought it would be a good idea for everyone else to see him.)
So. As of now, 72 calories. Good luck to me.

Sammy:  It's not exactly healthy...
Chubby cheeks aren't cute. They make my eyes look smaller.
Okay then...I love coffee flavored everything.
Period again? Okay then :P
I slept well, but only for a short period of time...I switched off my laptop at four and fell asleep around half past five and woke up at seven. Yet I don't feel tired today. Just chalk it all up to the extra food I had yesterday...

Love,
Christie

1 comment:

  1. Just commented on your other post, sorry to hear you didn't get much sleep, I'd be exhausted! But every now & again I have those days too, where you don't get much, yet you feel fine.

    Hope you're dinner wasn't too awful! But at least you didn't have much today, so you have a lot of wiggle room if you did have to eat : )
    <3

    ReplyDelete