We interrupt the program "Christie's 500 calorie life" to bring you a special episode of "Christie goes bonkers and goes over calorie limit for the second day in a row". Enjoy.
2 tiny binges made up my calories of the day.
One was technically in the middle of the night last night...but I put that in today's calories anyway.
The other one was in the late afternoon.
And to make it even worse I'm still getting hunger pangs. Yay.
My weight this morning was 106.5lbs in the morning and 106lbs post-binge.
I narrowed my eyes and glared skeptically at the scale.
Then realized that I was narrating myself. Out loud.
Calories are 584 I think, I don't remember.
Need to do better :(
Mood today is generally mild bits of everything.
Watching My Little Pony cheers me up.
I will comment on everyone's blogs tomorrow?
Kay: Water retention sucks. I hate it. Happens rarely but I tend to bloat a lot during periods.
Thanks though :)
I keep pushing myself to workout and then procrastinate :/ too lazy
Yoga....seems to be great for everyone but me - I hate it :P but good for you!
Love,
Christie
really? you went over your limit by 84 cals? calm down, darling.
ReplyDeleteyou are so thin. and i am not unfortunately. *le sigh*
can i just have your weight? really? that would make my life ten times easier. that would mean i lose over 30 pounds. sad sad sad
i hope My Little Pony cheers you up then. you are adorable.
-Sam Lupin