753 calories.
I hate dim sum. I tried eating as little as possible.
Some of it wasn't even good...
The restaurant was extremely expensive though, that one meal cost my parents around 550 HKD (around 71 USD or 42 pounds) and the quality was just not so amazing.
Yeah.
This morning's weight was 108.5lbs, after dim sum it was 110lbs and it stayed the same for the rest of the day.
I will try to aim for 500 calories (yes I changed my mind) every day. If not then 700 is the limit. Saturdays being excluded because thank you mum. We will have what I have dubbed as the "yoga lunch" on MFP. It consists of two bagels - we each eat half a bagel of each and I have a Grapetiser. The bagels are delicious but it's just so fucking fattening and I could do with half a bagel instead of one.
Today's mood is floaty and fluctuating. That's all.
Period, period, if I may. Ask for you to stay the fuck away.
Okay so not the best rhyme but whatever.
Update: comment replies
Cursum Perficio: I'm aware of that however I did eat more than I usually do during these past few days...I just don't want to risk going above 110lbs. Thanks anyway ^_^
Ruby: Thanks :) I'm not pretty though, my camera is blurry (thank god) and helps hiding my acne. I'd take the "tiny" as a compliment because I like being tiny.
Take care.
Love,
Christie
No comments:
Post a Comment