That means I'm happy.
This is really weird. But whatever.
I'm usually not this hyper and happy during my period.
But I don't mind.
Pretty close call today - 991 calories. Need to tone it down again.
So happy today except a fight with my mother.
Weight back to 110lbs - need to watch it.
Nothing to say here. My plans now are obviously nonexistent.
Comment replies:
Cursum perficio: Unfortunately I have the same problem. Carbs are my downfall.
Sammy: I know what I think of it is the most important, and I'm trying not to let it get to me :/
True, high tops take forever to put on.
I don't know, maybe I have a warped view of myself? Don't we all?
I'm glad you're ecstatic. I don't bother catching up - megashare has closed :(
Kay: Thanks! I'll definitely post them up. (That is, when I actually get around to doing something.)
Karl: ...I did.
Love,
Christie
Hey Christie, I'm glad you're happy today (aside from fighting with your mom). What was it that made it a good day? I hope it wasn't simply that your weight was down or your intake was low. Would love to see a post from you listing all of the things that make you happy -- and you can't include anything weight-related :-P
ReplyDeleteI'll do one too, if you'd like. Everyone around me seems to think I'm miserable all the time so I might be due for a 'happy' post anyhow.
Enjoy the rest of your day :)
happy and hyper is very good. i'm incredibly glad for that. :)
ReplyDeletereally? "need to tone it down again." ah, my dear. x
you are watching it :P sorry horrible pun.
yeah. you'll forget about it eventually, darling. that's the good thing about life. and the horrible thing too. <3
oh yes, we all have a warped view of ourselves. i'm sure if you saw someone that is the exact replica of you, you'd love them. that's what i tell myself and i'm right. in fact, i'd be jealous of a replica of me for getting just as good grades as i and perhaps studying harder. :P
comment reply:
"Honey it's ok, I never stick to my plans anyway." thank you. i really needed to hear this you have no idea
"I never mono diet for more than a day - too dangerous and I don't want to risk screwing it up." i should learn from that. xD i mono all the time. whenever i feel like shit, "hey. we can do a mono today."
"True. Always happens to me. Every single binge starts like that." same. welcome to my world.
"I feel guilty because I don't really feel like I've burned off calories at the gym so I prefer doing intakes - net cals is the method I use to "cheat" I guess. Hence why I include both." same problem, but currently, whatever i'm doing is just making me eat myself to death. i'm not controlling my intake and i find it difficult to.
"i want it all in me" (think of it in a sexual way with the opposite gender...) :P
"Love the Glee gifs - you've got quite a lot of gifs saved, yes?" yes. yes. yes.
"Cheer up sweetie, the weight will come off sooner than you know ;)" i know. the problem is it comes back on sooner than i know too. hopefully, i'll be able to do it this time around. i'll eventually get there. i just wish i knew when!
take care of yourself cutie.
<3
-Sam Lupin
Glad you're happy! <3
ReplyDelete