Fuck the cupcakes.
They were so fucking delicious. Really. My design teacher is an amazing chef.
I had 2 at our annual school fashion show.
Calorie level wasn't really high thank fucking god.
Also had prunes - just 3 as my mum ate the rest :(
Weight at 109.7lbs, not sure about the mono.
I'm changing my plans.
I'm feeling a bit wary now that I'm in a better mood because I know the longer I feel better the worse it gets the next time I plunge.
That's all for today I guess. Mood was neutral, not especially good or bad. Drama coursework is frustrating me and I can't wait for school to be over.
Sammy:
Parmesan is really good but strong.
I'd like to live in a house one day. Housing is pricey here.
I eat like I'm on steroids all the time.
You're good at computer art - I can barely draw.
The stomach ache was gone quickly :)
You can have me because I can't lose much weight :P
Some people call me a perfectionist but I highly disagree. I don't really think you are one, but then I don't know how the ideal perfectionist is like.
Cursum Perficio:
I did eat myself sick - and didn't lose much weight either :/
Love,
Christie
Why hasn't your school year ended? And what's a 'mono'? I really need to catch up on your blog a lot more. ED struggles break my heart. I have no real advice to offer other than the cliche words you've probably heard already, but I do hope you're okay.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend. try not to stress about coursework -- or calories :D
hopefully school would be over soon.
ReplyDeleteyum. cupcakes. i like nice iced little ones.
i'm hoping that you are incorrect and the plunge isn't too bad. take care of yourself, darling.
parmesan is alright. i used to love it a lot more.
houses are nice. flats are nice too. it's nice to find something good about where you are at.
seriously, darling? "i eat like i'm on steroids all the time?" darling, your intake would suffice me for about half a day even in my depressive mood.
thank you. i do not feel very good at much.
i'm glad the stomach ache was gone quickly.
to be 110 for me is a dream. i am not small, but i am on the supposed thinner side of normal. if i were to lose enough to be 110, i might actually be petite. finally.
i know i am one. unfortunately, i do not like being called one. a reason for why i keep on deleting posts is because i am one. and when my posts do not fall in line, i have to delete them. it is why it is now taking me two days to write a post instead of one, and it takes me hours to formulate the words that i want to say. unfortunately for me, this is my downfall. and i loathe it for what it is.
-Sam Lupin
Everyone should be allowed a cup cake now and then
ReplyDeleteI think we need little treats
Although I probably shouldn't think of food as a treat or as punishment
But it's hard not to
Hope you're doing ok
Wanted to stop by and visit your blog as you leave such lovely comments on mine
Take care sweetie x
Hey, I just ran across your blog! I just started blogging on here & am trying to make weight loss friends to keep me motivated. So I hope you plan on posting more & staying in touch! You are one of the only people I could find that's posted in the last few months, I'm having a hard time finding friends! Anyways I hope you're feeling good & staying strong!
ReplyDelete<3