A little too close for my liking - 988cals.
Mood is just tired, but looking forward to see Letitia at school. Yes, I still have a few school days left. I feel better today somehow.
Weight at 109lbs. I know I should be glad or at least relieved to be at 109 on my period but really I promised 108 by the end of the week.
And I don't trust this evil period of mine.
I wasted the whole day.
I spent it on Pinterest, looking at photos of cute and kawaii things. That slightly cheered me up.
The only thing that calms me during my period (besides binging) is knitting. Thank god for knitting. And no, crocheting is no substitute. Only knitting makes my temper go down. I'm not happy when I knit then but no longer angry. Not even music could have this effect. My period is a scary thing.
Case in point being that my parents boiled cat shit coffee today and the house stank. I didn't even know cat shit coffee was a thing.
That's all for today. Hope the picture made some of us happy (?)
Comment replies:
Kay: Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you :) I hope you're having a good day too.
Ruby: I give myself too much treats :/
It's okay to think what you want, I think giving yourself a treat once in a while is perfectly sensible. My "once in a while"s seem to be more like "everyday" though :P
You take care too :) love the new hair
Sammy: Going over the MFP limit is scary.
I don't work out enough these days I'm afraid, I'm slacking :/
Mochi is a type of snack from Japan, mine are filled with ice cream.
I do feel better. And you? You sound happy from your most recent post ^_^
Creme caramel looks a lot like creme brulee?
I love cinnamon rolls (like I love everything).
That's all folks see y'all.
Love,
Christie, with a little hope now

i'm hoping those few days go by quickly.
ReplyDelete109 is so tiny. 110 is tiny. your weights are so petite i can't imagine why you'd think you're fat.
i'm glad they slightly cheered you up AND LOOK - HAMSTER POTTER.
cat shit coffee? are you serious? i don't want to know what that is. le sigh.
that's why i change the MFP limit when i eat too much. even if i'm eating 2500 calories, i'd change it to 3000 just so i can look sane.
you are not slacking shhhhhh
they look good.
i was very happy, and now, i'm not so sure. kind of low again. something stupid happened and i let it get to me.
creme brulee looks so much more decadent though.
most people like cinni snails. i don't. my aunt is in love with Cinnabon type ones.
-Sam Lupin
WHAT THE HELL is cat shit coffee? I've never heard of it! Just that name would throw me over the edge on my period lol.
ReplyDeleteAnyways 109 is AWESOME for period time, my weight always goes up like 3 lbs it's crazy! even if i haven't binged or eaten anything, it's just my period that makes it fluctuate so much, i don't allow myself to get on the scale anymore during that time because it just brings me down way too much, it's discouraging! You had a fantastic intake tho! or total cals at the end of the day.
Keep calm & knit on ;)