1086 calories.
See? Fucking crazy.
The cause mainly being Cadbury Oreo chocolate. Yes, I ate the whole thing.
It was nice but not as good as everyone made it seem.
Oh and the other main cause being the loss of my self control.
Also had a mini binge in the middle of the night again this is what happens when I can't sleep and I don't have a knitting project. But it was prunes this time which saved me a third of the calories.
And yes I did buy myself some pale pink yarn so I could knit myself something. I decided on a beret. And gloves if there are leftovers. I can finish a project in around three days though which poses a problem...
Weight is 105.5lbs today. Reassuring but also means that I would be more devastated if I gained weight tomorrow.
Pessimistic thinking all the way, yep that's me.
Mood is going downhill steadily, courtesy of my wonderful family.
They were talking about the food in Australia. And of course my dad had to make it into a joke about my weight.
And they all kept teasing me.
I have such a wonderful loving family that I should be grateful for eh?
I didn't think so either.
Also, the pressure of it is killing me.
Australian food. Is it really that good that everyone around me has to fucking rhapsodize about it all the fucking time? (No offense Bella)
My mother also had a tiny fit over picture below:
I did not cut my hair I used clip ins which reduced the severity of the fit.
The seifuku is not some kind of uniform seduction (is that the correct term? I don't know...) it's just cute clothing I like wearing. Not any more provocative than the miniskirts and low cut tops my mum makes me wear.
Generally not so good day.
I did love my banana popsicles which were only 73 calories.
They have jelly on the outside which is just fucking amazing.
Comments on blogs tomorrow peeps.
Sammy: Glad to see you back. I squealed. Literally. ^_^
I've seen your photos and you're thin.
Hey, on the good side, you lose weight far more quickly than I do.
MLP is amazing. (Glee is always the best though)
Love,
Christie
hush darling. 1086 calories is nothing now.
ReplyDeleteCadbury Oreo chocolate sucks. i think it's the clash in taste. i really hate it. Milka does one as well.
can you show us when you're done, pretty girl? i'd like to see. x
so petite. i hate you for being thin. xD genuinely your weight would be perfect for me. le sigh.
rhapsodize is a word i had to look up. then i remember that i know what rhapsody means...thanks to Queen but of course.
i think Lolita just changed the whole idea of cute clothing not looking seductive.
you look adorable. :) i'd have to say.
i am the cause of you squealing. i had to grin at that.
thank you. i do not think that i am thin, but i appreciate it very much.
yes. i am very quick with weight loss. until i hit a plateau then it just doesn't want to budge.
Glee and i. le sigh. i hate and love Glee.
-Sam Lupin
Christie you are so cute and pretty
ReplyDeleteYour weight is quite low now
Please take care of yourself and stay as healthy as you can
I hate to think of young girls like you trying to lose weight
It's really not worth it
Says the girl who has had an eating disorder for 14 years
Just take care of you x
i actually never had raspberry swirl pound cake either. i was just staring at yummy looking things in Starbucks' menus. teheh.
ReplyDeletei hate mochas. i don't know why. but they are really really the only particular coffee that produce the best bowel movements. xD
that's Grant Gustin, i.e. Sebastian Smythe in Glee, i.e. my favourite Glee person.
thank you darling.
take care of yourself.
i like Ruby's comment. i agreee with her.
-Sam Lupin
I don't think 1,086 calories is bad at all, that's what you should eat to lose weight! Just remember that, 1,000-1,400 is the amount of calories you're supposed to eat to lose weight, and not any less, so you shouldn't gain too much if any at all, you're body is probably thanking you for the food!
ReplyDelete& I love the picture, you're beautiful! I am just in loooove with your hair, so long & gorgeous. <3
What do you mean the australian food thing became a joke about your weight?