Should I restrict more?
I want to.
I'm under 500 calories a day now.
I'd like to be under 300 or at least 350.
I think I'll work my way down.
Saturdays are free as usual.
This week I'll eat under 500 calories every day.
Next week I'll eat under 300 calories.
That should make me lose more weight.
I had 464 calories today.
I want to throw up everything I ate.
Why am I in such a disastrous mood?
I don't know. I'm so confused.
And scared.
I feel so fat. My head is occupied with the numbers. Nothing else.
I feel crazy again. I don't know what to do.
My weight this morning was at 108lbs.
I need to lose more. 105lbs by the end of the week?
My parents are becoming worried that I do not eat enough.
They made me eat dinner, or else my calories would have been less.
My birthday is coming up next Friday.
I don't want a cake. What should I do?
After next week I'll be leaving for Australia and I don't want to go.
I'm afraid that I would lose control and gain weight.
I don't even know if my aunt has a scale there.
I'll be under constant monitoring of my mother and my two aunts and my uncle and god knows who else.
The meals will be rich with fat. My relatives will spoil me.
I don't know what to think or do anymore.
But I'm not giving up.
Love,
Christie
Hello dear,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment on my blog. I've just started following you and have read back through your old posts, I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
I think you should just go with the flow as far as restricting goes. If I were you I'd try to stay at 500 for as long as you can, and only drop further if you completely stop losing weight, or else you'll just slow your metabolism by cutting calories unnecessarily. Cutting down to 300 now won't necessarily make you lose weight faster in the long run - our bodies can't really tell the difference between 200 calories when we're talking 'starvation' intakes.
Take care <3
xxBella