I'm at 110.5lbs in the morning.
Although not so sure about that...I had half a square of fudge and two biscuits and afterwards I weighed 112lbs. How is that even possible?!
My mood has been varying over the days but it's generally not bad.
I've had fun with my friends, meeting them all again.
None of my classmates/teachers changed much.
I still hate my form class - most of you know it as homeroom?
I don't hate everyone, there are some really nice and talented people there, but I don't fit in with them. The girls are all popular. Some of them are loud, not in a bad way. Some of them just think I'm weird. I know one or two girls better and they're nicer to me but we're not close.
Even my seat is isolated from the rest of the class - they pulled my desk away from all the other desks so there would be space for people to walk. (Our seats are arranged in an upside down "U" shape with straight lines and I'm one of the corners) Also, everyone refuses to sit in the seats next to me.
Basically I feel like I'm just not there. The girls don't talk to me and the boys...the boys don't see me.
I made chocolate fudge last night. It was nice - very rich (I used 85% cocoa dark chocolate) but still a little too sweet for my dad's taste so I'm going to make a batch with less sugar for his birthday coming up in two week's time.
Today lessons were okay. We had to do a short piece in the woods for our drama class, boys versus girls. We girls did a piece on vampires. The guys did one on rape and they kept laughing. Get this: it was supposed to be a comedy. I just thought it was really offensive. I just got the general theme of it though, we will be doing the actual performances next week.
Chemistry class was...well, boring old chemistry. It's my least favorite subject and I suck so badly my mum said she'd like me to pass it but it's okay if I didn't. There's also Chinese, which was bearable because I had an excellent teacher. After that was free lessons which I spent drawing skeletons in pretty clothes. And then was PE. God. PE. I hate PE. I like exercise, don't get me wrong, but PE is torture. And I suck at frisbee.
Today's intake was 491 calories which I'm fairly pleased with. Let's aim for under 500 again tomorrow.
I want to be at 100lbs by the end of this year. Also not to binge at Christmas.
Mother is ragging on me every day to revise, which I do. But she still keeps nagging me. It annoys me but it really isn't that bad unless she says it ten times a day.
Phil: Wow! I can only process around 10 songs a day at best - I like understanding the lyrics and listening to them over and over again.
I like certain vegetables. Cauliflower and broccoli are my absolute favorites.
Raw garlic?! Without cooking it? Is it edible?
Bella: Probably, but could be dehydration. I'm not sure. Face still hurts :/
Cursum Perficio: Understandable, but I'd rather be dead looking :P personal preference maybe? Pale skin is something everyone strives to achieve here.
Emily: Better, by a little.
If I get started on worrying about myself though...that would mean thinking about a lot......
If I get started on worrying about myself though...that would mean thinking about a lot......
Love,
Christie
welcome back!
ReplyDeleteawww, i hope school's gonna be better later on?
i once don't fit in my class and i only had a small group of friends
now i slowly slowly blended in and well, the results are great!
lyrics, i read them as i listen to it so yeah, i just can process so much some times i think i'm just skimming through them lol
try eating vegies like spinach or stuff, they're better for health
raw garlic, yes ,without cooking it
my song choice of today is by Sky Ferreira, it's called I Blame Myself, i recently bought her album and it's so good, it's called Night Time, My Time, you should check that out!
When life's a mess and you wanna give up
don't look back, go fill yourself a hot tub!
Philll xxx
Weight fluctuates really weirdly during the day, don't worry about it. Tomorrow in the morning you'll probably have gone down.
ReplyDeleteI hate chemistry too! I was a good student in high school and Chemistry was one of the only classes I really couldn't do well in. I never want to see another beaker again.
Also, I didn't mean WORRY about yourself persay, I just meant when evaluating your worth don't bring other people into the equation. You're the one who's around you 24/7, so your opinion matters most.
All my Asian friends admired my pale skin when I lived in the States :D
ReplyDeleteWeight fluctuates, and even drinking water adds weight over the day. When I weigh I like to focus on my morning weight and try to ignore the others. Try not to sweat the small stuff :)
ReplyDeletexx