Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fasting, Maybe?

My mother gave me permission to fast tomorrow but I'm not sure how my dad would feel about it.
I'd probably finish another bottle of Diet coke.
110.5lbs this morning.
An uncountable number of calories, I'm guessing it's around 1700-1900? 2000 at most.
Got tons of homework and I'd probably be in trouble tomorrow. I didn't remember to bring any of it home. Stupid me.
I look fatter than I did in Australia when I wore my new dress from kmart. But I was 5 pounds heavier. What happened? Even my mother asked me if I had gained weight.

I'm sorry about these short posts I'll try to write a longer one tomorrow. There's so much I want to say but I'm so tired.

Kay, I hope things work out?

Love,
Christie

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post! Everyones comments are making me feel much better. Maybe I'll just delete all my posts but keep the actual blog, so if I ever want to post, I'll still be following everyone and can read or keep in touch easily.
    Hope your fast goes well, I was always so lousy at fasting.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I go through a bottle of Coke a day. It's terrible but I've done it for so long, so does my brother. It's funny, I like Coke Zero, he likes Pepsi Max.
    Even 2,000 calories shouldn't cause a gain in the long run. You might carry some food/water weight for a few days, but it shouldn't cause a real gain. I hope you fast goes okay. My mum has to do like a 36-48hr clear liquid fast for a medical test in a few weeks, so I'm inevitably going to be unable to eat and join her. Should be interesting!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Re: healthy oxygen levels are 100% or 99%. Below 90% is hypoxia and you generally need to be given oxygen, but you can feel the difference even at 96%. The lowest mine has been was 77% before my last hospital admission.

      I would not recommend mimicking my diet, but feel free to incorporate some of the foods into your meal plan. For me, my diet is more a maintenance diet than a weight loss diet. I lost the bulk of my weight eating maybe 10% of what I do now, which was obviously not a good idea because my metabolism was dead and in those days I'd consistently gain on 500, but it wasn't really a choice situation. That's why I initially started seeing the dietician, to help raise my intake and repair my metabolism.

      xx

      Delete
  3. I like fasting, not just for weight loss. I fell that it makes me more alert and able to focus on things, provided I can stop thinking about food >____<

    ReplyDelete
  4. fasting? that's insane. i don't like the thought of Mum giving you permission to fast, considering you're so petite!
    your cal count is not so bad. don't worry about it.
    le gasp. i would have died due to lack of homework. i have to do a minimal amount of work on my off day.
    shhhhhhhh. honey, you are not fat.
    have a good day, okay?
    <3

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete