Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Losing It

No, I'm not losing it.
What I mean is that I want to lose the 3 fucking pounds I gained. 113lbs.
That number is fucking horrifying.

382 calories today and diarrhea nonstop.
How very nice. Let's hope for an improvement tomorrow.

I'm not sure if anyone can still see this blog? I just changed the template but I don't think I changed any other settings. I'm not sure if I'll stick to this one or revert back. Any suggestions? Do tell me if it's getting too hard to read.

Mood today is mediocre. Sometimes I still feel ridiculously invisible to the rest of my homeroom class.

On a brighter note I cut out fabric for a new project - a plain pink cotton skirt.
Don't expect me to finish it quickly though - I have to sew and hem everything by hand. I'm thinking of using hemming web but I'm not sure if it'll last.

Short post today. I'll make it up tomorrow :)

Love,
Christie

3 comments:

  1. Hope you start feeling better! Diarrhea=no fun.
    I myself am on my period, the worst time of the month. : /
    Sorry I haven't been commenting much, school is so ridiculously overwhelming right now! I've been reading all of your posts though!
    Glad you have a new project to work on.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, diarrhea is awful.
    What happens in homeroom? It was always just a time for us to do homework in my school, so I appreciated being left alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be diarrhea day. I've been going between running to the toilet and puking in a bucket all day. SO MUCH FUN (not).
    The text is fine on both mobile and web formats for me. Love the colors by the way.
    I'd never heard of hemming web before. I had to google it lol. Maybe you could use it to start with, and hem it properly in your own time? Handsewing is so rewarding though. I wish I had some handy hints. I recently got a rolled hem foot for my sewing machine (I needed it for all those ruffles on the Victorian skirt or I would've gone insane) so it literally takes a minute to hem a skirt now.

    xx

    ReplyDelete