110lbs, thank god.
I think the weight gain may have just been water weight/period weight.
Yup I'm on my period :( as Kay says the worst time of the month. Not so cranky this time though.
493 calories today - just right.
After chatting with Miss Smith I realized that I have a warped view of what is considered a normal amount of calories.
I tend to forget that. But I don't mind. Even if hers is what is truly considered "normal".
Normal would be, for me, around 400-600 calories. 700 calories is for exceptional days. Under 1000 for weekends. Over 1000 is appalling and disgusting - these apply to only me of course because I never lose weight if I eat over 500 calories. Under 300 is great and negative intakes are wonderful although I've only had one of those.
I'm also tagging onto Emily's goal of the week - to not eat in my room. I have had major crazy ass binges in my room that can shoot up to 3500 calories.
To prove that this blog isn't all about sadness (and because I've not done these in a while) - I'm going to do a list of things that make me happy that aren't related to my weight or at least aren't directly related, in honor of Miss Smith, and Chris, our dear Pedestrian Writer who has vanished. Chris was the person to suggest that I do one of these. This might be the same as the last one but...whatevs?
1. Dance videos
Dance videos are just so mesmerizing! It's so incredible the things people can do when they aren't me - people who don't have two left feet :P I love dancing but I'm not very good at it. Improving hopefully?
2. Cute things
Cute things - kawaii things. Plush toys. Bows, lace, frills and ribbons. Little children smiling. Princesses. Corpses on a tree.
3. Cooking/sewing/knitting/crocheting/drawing/painting/other craft
I am obsessed with crafts and both knitting and sewing usually put me in a really calm and serene mood whilst cooking gets me really excited and cheery.
4. Singing and playing guitar
Whilst playing the piano and violin frustrates me to no end, playing the guitar and singing to my heart's content is really just fun, pure fun.
5. Musicals
I could count tons of these. The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Chicago and West Side Story are my top three, but there are lots of other classics. I love Mamma Mia, and Grease, and the Sound of Music :)
6. Online shopping
Alas, this may cause my downfall someday - my obsession with lolita fashion and online shopping for it. Oh well :P
7. Hanging out with my RL friends/Blogging
Just...communication with people who understand me and who I can have a great time with.
Emily: We have activities with our homeroom class and we have PE, Math and Chinese with each other as well as MECS - Moral Education and Community Services (my teacher calls it Mainland Education and Communist Studies - the mainland as in China) which is basically bull.
Kay: Same here - regarding the period and school. School is definitely much busier. I'm trying to catch up on commenting myself!
Ruby: I don't know if this is a phase for me, I just go with the flow.
I'm nothing special really ;) I come from Hong Kong. It's a nice place if you ignore all the racism and the "Occupy Central" (our very own "Occupy Wall Street") happening. I hate politics.
Cursum Perficio: Understandable :) I think everyone tends to focus on the negative. But hey, at least there are good times ;) we know when you don't mention your fights!
Bella: Oh gosh. I hope you get better!
Glad you like the colors :)
You can get hemming web at Big W. I think that'd be a good idea - I'm not sure if the hemming web will stay on after washing.
Handsewing is definitely rewarding - but wow! That is so cool! I can't wait till I get a sewing machine (i.e. never)
Letitia: I don't either, just putting it out there. Take care of yourself too sweetie.
Talk later everyone <3
Love,
Christie
Hi Christie
ReplyDeleteFucky homeworks been bothering me and internet connection is shitty to the max :(
And yeah, do you mind if I swear?
I wish my own Miss Smith would talk to me like that (yes I have a Ms Smith too)
Half of your list is practically in mine lol
Regarding to the in real life friends, I'm sorry you lost a friend! (Yes I'm sorry for lurking your blog) what happened? If that's what bothering you, you can always tell me, I'll help as much as I can!
2 sotd
Flipside by Lana Del Rey &,
Worldly Matters by Carly Rae Jepsen (this puts me in a super great mood evrrytime I'm down)
I'm sorry for my laziness for not providing links. please search them up , they are great
Have a great day Christie!!!!
Stay ***Flawless :)
Philadelphia ← I like it that way ~~ lol