Friday, September 5, 2014

My Hair Is Starting To Freak Me Out

It's getting really bad. Small clumps of hair fall out every time I comb my hair and I know it happens to a lot of people, but it used to be two or three hairs, and now it's clumps. My hair is naturally pretty thick so it should be okay for a while but I'm sorta worried. Hair just falling out all the time.
My bet is PCOS, but I'm not sure.

I made fudge today again, dark chocolate and mint. For Letitia's birthday. My mother helped with the hearts because I can't do art :/

Fudge.

The plateau is really annoying me as well, my weight is still at 110.5lbs.
I'm currently consuming 500 or less calories most days and 600 net at max.
Still considering doing an intermittent mono or a fast instead of opting for binging crazily for a day and breaking the plateau that way.

Sammy I see you're back from Thailand :D if you see this, hope it cheers you up!

This is Code Monkey by Jonathan Coulton which I'm sure will cheer everyone's day up, it's such a great song. I love his songs in general but this one is so cool.

My mood is very cheery as of this moment because I tend to be really cheery when I cook.

Today went okay at school - boring class after boring class, chit-chatting with my friends. There was something rather odd though, and amusing...I was staring at my class through the door (one of my pastimes, because I don't want to go it - its freezing inside and I don't have anything better to do at school, if I lean over the balcony the teacher on duty assumes I'm suicidal when I'm actually just watching the basketball game. I've been sent to a counselor for this.) when a pair of new counselors asked me if I needed help. I did an eyeroll inside my head and smiled at them, saying that I'm fine. Which I really was. Sometimes I stare at them with envy, but I was just counting my calories today. And then one of the friendlier teachers came over and insisted that there was something wrong. It turned out that they though I had been crying because I had a red eye when it was actually my allergies. Letitia and I had a good laugh about it.

I've realized that my corset helps my back posture a lot which is great but it also means that I tend to slump when I'm not wearing it. Also I use cord instead of ribbon to tie the back of my corset, which means that I'm worried that it'll show through my winter uniform (we're switching to the winter uniform soon, it has a waist and therefore is tighter whereas my summer uniform is a tent dress). I'll post a photo soon of me wearing the corset soon maybe.

See you all tomorrow.

Love,
Christie

2 comments:

  1. i think it's your diet. my hair falls out in clumps when i'm not eating enough as well. it stopped in recovery - only well into it i say so. you've PCOS? me as well. i suppose every woman seems to have it. xD
    omg that is absolutely adorable.
    110.5lbs. i still wish i was that little. damn.
    your "binging" is my "eating way too little." just a thought from the chick that consumes 2,500-3,000 calories a day (at least in Thailand i did. oh my oh my).
    you're adorable. yes. it did make me feel a bit better x
    i always slump. always. in fact, people make fun of it quite a lot. and my walking (i've had an accident when i was little and i don't walk unevenly).
    yes. more corset photos, please! xx

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming your hair is falling out from your lack of nutrition! You should maybe try a multivitamin if you don't take one already, it might help with some vitamins you're not getting due to your eating, but it won't add any calories on the day so you don't have to worry about that : )
    I take a "Hair, Skin and Nails" vitamin, that's what it's called, by Natures Bounty

    http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=390378&catid=183269&aid=338666&aparam=390378&kpid=390378&CAWELAID=120142990000070519&CAGPSPN=pla&kpid=390378

    That's a pic. But it helps if I'm not eating enough, and makes my hair and nails very strong and my hair shiny. You don't have to do that one in particular, just an example.
    : )

    Your fudge looks great! <3

    ReplyDelete