Thursday, September 25, 2014

I have a unique brand of bitchiness

That was an original quote ;)
Post not marked TW, yes I know, that wasn't by accident.
This is just a short post regarding my goal of the week. My goal of the weak was not to binge *TW content* but now I'm changing it to being optimistic, or rather, having hope.
As much of it as possible anyway.
So...an optimistic outlook on things, or a less pessimistic one. That should be interesting. Last night's post was a taste of my weird sarcasm.

Leaving y'all with a quote from Margaret Mead: Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

<3

Love,
Christie

2 comments:

  1. im glad that you're trying to be more optimistic! that is something i can stand by. cheers, darling. cheers. i hope you have a good day. <3

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll try that weir "optimism" you are talking about. Sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete