Before I go all crazy about my lack of control and weight gain...
Hong Kong is in turmoil.
May or may not have heard of Occupy Central - Central is one of the CBDs in Hong Kong. It's basically HK's own Occupy Wall Street, and the people are acting ridiculous.
Don't even get me started on the police - tear gas? Rubber bullets? What the fuck?
I'm not usually one for politics, but this is getting way out of hand. At one point the protesters were threatened with guns.
Okay...back to me now (self centered person that I am, I can never stray too long away from myself :P )
I gained weight and now rest at 111.5lbs. This is due to my reckless binging. I also am now short of money because of it *le sigh*
Oh shit it's eleven pm better make this post quick...
I don't know what has been going on with me.
I was forced to eat lunch.
Therefore I will try not to eat any snack after school and if I do it will be diet coke yes I know, you drink coke, not eat it, but you get what I mean.
My lunch isn't so bad - a 140 calorie sweet potato.
But still. One pack of my favorite Malkist crackers, as fattening as they are, are just 120 calories.
I aspire to be thin.
Time to stop the yo-yo dieting.
There is too much homework going on I'm sorry...
I will try to comment on everything by tomorrow.
I've had another argument last night with my mother because she won't let me wear my hair in twin ponytails anymore.
And I also have to take a ginger bath every night (ginger powder + hot water) and the ginger burns my privates. I swear, it feels like I'm on fire. But whatever - if it gets rid of my rashes for good I'm trying it.
And there's not much else going on. I'm working on a black bustle overskirt which I'm almost done with - it's not super fancy and it's my first try at sewing channels and I keep forgetting to leave seam allowance so the insides are super messy even though I managed to hem/French seam everything.
Might try sewing a peignoir next. Should be easier.
See y'all tomorrow. Or see you round.
Love,
Christie
oh man. this sounds like something that happened in the country a while back - tear gas being one of the things that just brought me back.
ReplyDeletethat's insane. absolutely insane.
i hope you're safe.
self centered? this is your blog. you're supposed to talk about yourself. shh.
140 calorie sweet potato? that's nothing.
honey, you're already thin. just saying. :')
oh my god. that sounds painful. i know how burning privates could feel like - i have recurrent infections down there for one and have experienced some of the worst pains because of it.
sewing jargon. i understand nothing.
-Sam Lupin
comment reply:
ReplyDelete"I love the Sheldon pic XD" oh. i screencap when i watch BBT so whenever i find something i think relates to me or a real good joke, i just screencap it. unfortunately for me, this just means a lot of Sheldon and Leonard. mostly Sheldon but meh.
"Hope you feel better honey. You are not fat - trust me, I've seen photos of you before and you are beautiful." i'm flushing. i've gained a bit since then - not enough that people have noticed but enough that Sam herself has noticed. le sigh le sigh.
"You dairy intake is the same as mine! Fancy that." i'm flushing. i need to really reduce mine. my lactose intolerance is an issue.
"Your fanfiction is excellent." thank you. i'm glad you feel that way. also, i just read your comment from the Kurtbastian fanfic and i have to say that the reason Rachel has her milk in a jar is because women do put their breast milk in jars, put them in bottles sometimes and feed their babies. for convenience after long days of work or because they don't want to pull their breasts out in public. it's not something unheard of! :')
"Are those oranges or mandarins? Look more like mandarins to me...they seem smaller than oranges. I like mandarins better, if you haven't tried them, do! They're like oranges, but much sweeter :P" i just call them oranges. clementines, mandarins, tangerines - whatever they are - they are all oranges considering i don't know what their classifications are. :'P
"The toast doesn't look bad. Mine are the same. And then I drizzle honey on the crusts and eat those separately ;)" now you're making me crave honey toast. or maple syrup toast. or just peanut butter toast. i did not have any peanut butter today and i am not dead. long live Sam.
"You have a cat? Wow. Everyone here has pets...my brother is my only pet and he isn't much of one..." aw, poor brother. yes, i have a cat...sort of. i don't really do much with him. and a fish tank in my room and a fish tank out of the hall. i used to have a parrot but he got kidnapped by relatives.
"You amaze people, because you are amazing x" thank you i'm very flattered <3
"I love purple. Pink trumps all though - but purple used to be my favorite." pink is my favourite colour. it's the only good colour in the universe. it's red and white together, how could that ever be a bad thing?
"Take care of yourself and have a nice day." you too, sweetie. you too <3
-Sam Lupin
I've been awful at commenting too! So so so much homework on my end as well so I know where you're at girl. : /
ReplyDeleteAlso, your weight isn't bad at all! I think you're doing just fine : )
<3
I'm following the news from Hong Kong all day long. I am afraid of what will happen (I am old enough to remember Tiananmen Square).
ReplyDeleteMy mother just looks at my violet hair and sighs. She's given up :)